Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"RIDDLE ME THIS BAT MAN"...

This is America right? At least last time I checked, well why in the hell do all the banks here in the US, go by the London Index Rate, as opposed to the rate here in America...Could they possibly be buying our country out from under us? PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY WE GO BY THE LIBOR RATHER THAN THE INTEREST RATES IN THIS COUNTRY...ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW BADLY THE BANKS ARE RUN, HOW MUCH CONTROL, IN MY OPINION, ENGLAND STILL HAS A STRANGLE HOLD ON US...here in the United States...Please investigate...Ask your banker why? Please! Guess what, I heard the lovely Mrs Obama doing a radio commercial last night for Phoenix University, wonder how much she got for that, and apparently the politicians DO HAVE THEIR SAG AFTRA CARDS... Oh and by the way, when I worked out today at Golds in Venice, a nice gym, but so many opinions, as an Actress, I can get in to character and do anything that is required of that character, that's the thrill of acting, you act, you don't necessarily have to become what your character represents, unless you want it to. And yes, I am an actress, writer, director, and producer, and I did the last three up at Greystone Mansion in BH in 75...74-75 At The American Film Institute... Stopped by Masselin Ave this morning, and Cate Blanchard is still there, slammed the door in my face, so I was naughty and stuck my bubble gum in her key hole...(does that sound naughty? You're mind is more x rated than mine, or at least equally so)...I heard one muscle guy say, "Oh she's scared"....Please, actors are more real than you civilians, and guess what, the Ghouls in my building at 7518 Hillside, now have locked me out of the garage, the code doesn't work any more, boy these ghouls are really after me... I still like the Beatles, and again, thank you for believing in me, and the global plan is working, though the ghouls want me to believe that it's only happening in CA, too late for that I've already been to France, South Africa, Harlem NY, Manhattan, even CA City, so I know it's working... My fault for trusting the wrong people who I thought were my friends, and my neighbors, Sally Wolf trying to be my mother when she's got a grown ass daughter of her oww.. I wish I knew what was going on, were most of the people in this building not even owners...I wonder who's living in my old building in Manhattan, at 330 Third Ave. #19K, who is living there now, another Brit perhaps... AGAIN, PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME FOR ALL THE WORK I'VE DONE FOR THE MANY INDIVIDUALS WHICH TJ RITZ STATED, 'YOU'RE HELPING MANY PEOPLE", HE WAS SORRY RIGHT AFTER HE SAID IT I COULD TELL...I MADE NO DEAL WITH ANYONE TO BE SPIED ON, AND LISTENED TO AND THAT'S HOW THE GHOULS KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME...AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING... Again, when doing business, I prefer my hair straight, I look too much like a person not to be taken seriously when I wash and let my curly hair dry on its own...Anyway, lots to think about, that's what I'm here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment