Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's too Ghoulish to be Believed...but it's true.

I'm not concerned about airing my "dirty laundry" in public, that's already been done by you ghoulish ghouls...The night that I was beaten over at Park Labrea, the interesting thing was that the television was on and Marilyn Monroe's smiling face popped up on the screen...I thought that was remarkable, don't you? Then when I was living up on Beachwood Dr. guess what, the manager of the building tried to break in one night, I couldn't believe it...There were females in the building that attempted to take my lug nuts off the wheels of my 240Z... Is it true that today is the 50th anniversary of JFK being shot...I mentioned I had met he and Jackie on the Grand Concourse when my son was an infant... All of my work is protected by Copyright, that also includes everywhere in the world, even Iran, just thought I'd throw that in there... I had my computer repaired and tweaked at several places and all of my writings including "Why I Choose the Mafia Over Gov't" and "What if the Steppford Wives Is true."..Seems to be coming true... Part of the scheme that Hollywood perpetuates, is endoresements, and should you be like me, I like variety, I don't believe in monopolies...That's why I'm in hot water, and I mean steaming hot...When I illude to certain things, I'm not always referencing sex...Hollywood is so obsessed by sex, that they forget about LOVE...And that's why they hate artists... Understand the actors you see on the screen, don't look like that...However, for what ever reason, I do...I don't change, because I am real...They aren't in fact my face has been superimposed, very easy to do when they stopped using film, and switched to digital... The Ghouls look a certain way, some times their ears become pointed, and their faces look unreal...why are they hiding? I'm partially amused, but I'm beginning to think that the city of angels, like in investors I hope, are interested in my intellectual properties...AND WILL PAY ME FOR IT... I read that "Reign" didn't do too well in the ratings...Bad Writing...I read. Oh yes, I was the one that had suggested to AN that they take the word "Discount" out of the name of their store. This Novel is going to be a doozy. They "wake" the dead up out here, and no when to put them to "sleep" I'm discovering, and that's the novel that I'm writing, which will save the world...If the ghouls allow me to...I am not being treated kindly and I find myself under a microscope... And remember, if it's true, it's not paranoia...(MORE TO FOLLOW, LATER)... Joon, I hear that you are married, I hope you are happy. All of my writings are protected...Are you aware that the writer Collette in order to get published had to have her works published under her husband's name...THANK GOD I AM NOT MARRIED...AND I TRULY QUESTION WHO I WAS ACTUALLY MARRIED TO...NO ONE CAN RULE ABOUT THE OWNERSHIP OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES...AND YES, DEVILS ARE ATTEMPTING TO STEAL MY WORK...SOUNDS LIKE I'M SPOOKY CRAZY...I ASSURE YOU I'M NOT, GHOULS WHO ARE NIGGERS, NO MATTER THEIR HUE, AND SOME ARE IN VERY HIGH PLACES PUBLICLY... THE CREATOR IS PROTECTING ME FROM EVIL...ARE YOU AWARE THAT THESE GHOULS ARE PAYING GHOULS TO HARRASS SO CALLED CELEBRITIES, BUSINESS OWNERS, FREE THINKERS, ETC...MY WORLD PLAN WHICH I CAME UP WITH WILL INCLUDE IRAN, PERHAPS, BUT AGAIN, I WILL MAKE THAT DECISION ALONG WITH THE INDIVIDUALS ON THE BOARD, WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN THOUROUGHLY DECIDED, THOUGH SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE OF COURSE...SOME MENTIONED IN THE LIST GIVEN TO RON MYER REFERENCING THE PEACE LOVE SPEECH, 90/10, THE CHILDREN'S LAB...ETC. DEVILS TRULY EXIST, AND THEY ARE VERY CLEVER, AND ARE ABLE TO CHANGE IDENTITY AT WILL, OF COURSE, THESE ARE PLOT POINTS TO MY NOVEL, HA HA, THE CREATOR IS ON MY SIDE BECAUSE WHAT I SAY COMES FROM TRUTH, NOT LIES... EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY, AND PERHAPS NOW YOU KNOW WHY I WAS CONSIDERED AN "ANTI SOCIAL BITCH" WHILE AT MERIT, BECAUSE THE OWNERS, EPSTEIN, AND GETLIN, WERE ALWAYS TRYING TO GET ME TO SOCIALIZE, AND I WOULDN'T...YOU SEE, I AM NEVER ALONE...GOOD NIGHT HAVE A PLEASANT HOLIDAY, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. 11/22/13 Ended 12:04AM, started at 11:30PM by (c) Copyrighted by Gwendolyn L Mitchell...

No comments:

Post a Comment