Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PRESIDENT OBAMA AND MICHELLE...NOW HERE'S AN IDEA THAT WILL SHAKE THE GLOBAL RAFTERS

President Obama, here's a novel idea, have you ever thought of changing your party, you know Reagan did it,,,You wouldn't be the first or the last, if OUR INTENTION IS TO continue with the political charade...And then proceed with my 90/10 plan which I mentioned to you along with my Peace Love Speech and the children's lab where I mentioned creating a POLITICAL FREE ZONE,,,NOW THAT'S TRUE ENTERTAINMENT...Just throwing things out there...I'd love to have you on the board, or perhaps your oldest daughter if she's at least 10 years old...We gotta get this show on the road, with or without Party Endoresement (THOUGH I KNOW IT'S BEING IMPLEMENTED ALREADY I SEE IT ALREADY IN CA, NY, FRANCE SOUTH AFRICA AND UNDOUBTEDLY MANY OTHER PLACES AS WELL ...Something to think about...I'd also like Hillary and Chelsea on the board...but please, no domination by anyone...LEAVE YOUR EGOS AT HOME THIS IS ABOUT SAVING THE PLANET AND ALL LIVING THINGS THAT ARE GOOD, THANKS people keep telling me to leave, which i'll be happy to do WHEN I GET THE MONEY, FOLKS HAVE BEEN PAID THAT HAVE NOT ONE DONE ONE IOTA, JUST, JUMPING ON BOARD FOR THEIR PAY DAY, WELL GUESS WHAT, I HAVEN'T HAD MINE YET, THOUGH I'M SURE THE CREATOR WILL CHANGE THAT SO I AM AWARDED FOR MY GOOD DEEDS IN BRINGING ABOUT CHANGE...BY THE WAY TOM, HOPE YOUR MOVIE MR BANKS WILL BE A SUCCESS, DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO TO ANY SCREENINGS OR MOVIES RIGHT NOW, I'M WORKING ON ALL MY OWN PROJECTS, (SELFISH YOU SAY, NOT REALLY, I'M LONG OVER DUE, AND YOU'RE WELCOME) OH YEAH AND I DON'T FLOSS BECAUSE I THINK I'M THE GREATEST CON YEAH, BUT BECAUSE IT'S HEALTHY FOR MY TEETH AND GUMS, though I consider the world my home and anywhere that I hang my non political hat is home...yeah, i'm keeping my condo, so Tom and you other scientologists, back off.NOW... PLEASE KEEP MY FAMILY OUT OF IT, I KNOW KIDS CAN BE VERY AMBITIOUS AND SELFISH IN THIS GENERATION AND SOMETIMES THEIR PARENTS ARE TO BLAME...TRYING TO THROW GREAT NANA FROM THE TRAIN HUH? I DON'T THINK SO...AND THAT GOES FOR SIBLINGS AND ALL THOSE WHO I SENT MY MANUSCRIPT TO, I WON'T MENTION NAMES BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ASKED NOT TO...SO I'LL ABIDE BY THAT... May God Bless You and Yours, and of course may GOD BLESS THE WORLD AND ITS CITIZENS... special message to CT hang in there, stay strong... C)Gwendolyn L Mitchell 11/28/13

No comments:

Post a Comment