Monday, November 4, 2013

Ghouls are Fighting Back...But they still can't win...

Are ghouls synonymous with Politicians, just glanced at the TV screen while I was at Gold's in Venice working out...And saw where it stated the Politicians are Winning...What are they winning? Putting me down, when I was doing Yoga last night at Gold's gym in Hollywood after boxing class, by the way I hadn't done Yoga in over a year, in fact when I was incarcerated, at Del Amo, when they were trying to get cash from me, they along with Cedars...Merit, Aflac...etc.all ex employers, and spying on my way of life which everyone is now taking up...pay me! Cheap shot, but that's ok...If seeing my flesh at a certain angle makes you ill, I would suggest that you are way too timid to be in this world...Off to the death camps!.. And no, Hilllary Clinton is not the answer, we've had them before...Here's one for yoou to ponder, do we need a President at all...Oh yeah, Putin and Obama did you sign the no nukes agreement? I refuse to stoop to your level...I must be creating a threat for you guys if you have to take such a weak shot...I overheard some women laughing and stating that I was not supporting my cause, and that I'm all over the place...Thanks for the comments, but they don't mean much...to me...They were mainly Asian women making these comments, because remember, the Asian are suppose to be the smartest...Remember, and of course the Jews...Chosen People? "Delivery Man" probably won't check that out, but Vince, what was the last hit you made? Oh yeah, Wedding Crashers... Halley Berry must have caught Hell from you guys out here, just like you're trying to do with me...Not accepted by this group or that, though we represent so many cultures...Aren't we beautiful? And I know you can't stand it...And tell me, your shit doesn't stink when you take a dump, probably some of you no, because you're not human...Clones anyone? At certain angles flesh will sag, no matter...New borns have wrinkles too, so do they make you sick too...Perhaps you're not strong enough to cope...Is that it...? All I know is when I go to the movies I am distracted by individuals who have received plastic surgery...That's me...So if this is about plastic surgery vs no plastic surgery, I'll take no plastic surgery... And as far as my sagging flesh during yoga, I can credit that to my incarceration at Del Amo Hospital where you prevented me from doing my normal daily work out routines, yet spied on me, with the end result of you guys having better lives. I definetly believe that Aflac was one of the many employers behind this mess. Rather than critizing me, HOW ABOUT PAYING ME MY ONE BILLION...AFTER ALL THIS GLOBAL PLAN IS WORKING, AND YES, I AN A PUBLISHED WRITER, WROTE AN EXPOSE TITLED OUT OF FOCUS WHICH WAS PUBLISHED IN ESSENCE MAGAZINE RIGHT AFTER SHAFT AND THE GREAT EDITOR MARCIA GILLESPIE, THE CORRUPT PRESS WENT AFTER HER...So that's on you...But thanks you've given me an incentive to do better...WITH MY WORK OUTS...TOO MUCH OPINION POLLING... The fact still remains, at a certain age, the government, those are the politicans, will try to do you in... "Hate and jealousy doesn't always lie within", and again Mr West,some people do like little tight asses, and some people don't like huge homongous ones, and some people don't like huge tits, and some people don't like small tits, which is the club that I belong to...There's this saying, that anything more than what will fill a champagne glass is too much speaking of tits...Also, it prevents close body contact, so there... "nobody likes a tight little ass,,,I'm not so sure about that..." And those of you who feel I'm too old...You should be so lucky to get to the age that I am... And who gives a rat's ass of what people think...All of us, me included are worth less than a spec of sand on a beach, so why do you think what you say affects me? Have a wonderful evening, and the Creator is taking care of the evil doers. Good Night. Thanks for listening. GM

No comments:

Post a Comment