Tuesday, December 31, 2013

If no one is going to step up to the plate besides myself, I can assure you we won't hit a home run in changing anything...

Happy New Year...I'm getting the niceities out of the way, and no need to attack my spelling, we all know it's not my strong suit...However, as you well know, having an opinion is... The ghouls are still playing their games...I will see how quickly I can rent my condo, interesting that there's lots of work being created and that's a good thing...particularly around my neighborhood... The real properties that I worked for for over 50 years I am not going to allow you ghouls to come in and swipe it that goes for so called Churches, who don't pay taxes, and come in an swope down and take property... Again, I am a threat, because number one, I am not married, and yet have made these accomplishments by the sweat of my brow and that is not acceptable to these ghouls...I think about how many celebrities have been pulled under because of this, the ghouls match you up with whom they want you to be with...You see people that are free thinkers are a threat, those that don't fall for the oakie dokie are a threat... By the way, I am not providing any more intellectual properties for the purpose of it being stolen...Since many of my intellectual properties have been made in to movies, for cable tv, feature films, and again as stated in my prior blogs, I am owed literally billions based on my outstanding work ethic which is currently on holiday, until I am properly compensated for all the work...I've already provided, those that are "bored" I would suggest you become unbored by finding something that you can create rather than having to steal from me...Previous blogs have stated specifically what has been plagarized including my facial features, thanks to everything becoming digital, as mentioned prior, KODAK a century old American company is now under water, thanks to digital, which can take anyone's face and superimpose it, and you don't get paid...These ghouls look differently from you and me, there faces are unreal looking, you've seen them I'm sure, this is not science fiction this is real and it is probably occurring all over the globe, and you guys and gals need to wake up and fight I cannot, nor will I continue doing it for you, because you're too much of a coward to stand up for your own rights for yourselves and your families... in fact I addressed this is my early stand up routines again, mentioned in my prior blogs, and this continual treatment of artists, free thinkers, and specifically me, because I can see now, that no one wants to fight for themselves, you want me to fight your battles, sorry, no can do any longer...I'm fighting to be compensated for what truly belongs to me, and the Creator will see to that, and I ask that He do this immediately, or, as HE sees fit. I will work on my intellectual properties when I feel that it is safe to do so, since again, as mentioned in previous blogs the building where I lived for over 21 years, always paying my mortgages, homeowners dues, and taxes on time, please verify this, is now under attack...Again by ghoulish indiviudauls looking for something for nothing, i.e. Also, this stems back to a concerted effort by these ghouls who attempt to create a racist environment, i.e. Rodney King beating which never took place, my own beating at Park LaBrea which certainly took place, and I was not compensated, and there are too many injustices going on specifically against me...\What I am looking for and if I don't get it here, I will go someplace else that realizes the positive qualities the creator has afforded me... My thirteen plus projects, plays, features, teleplays, etc. how these are being lifted from my computer is quite simple, via wifi placed in the building by owners, I have paid the higest mortgage in the building, owners have rented their units without ownership of them, and so called disreputable board members have made money from being on the board such as a room being constructed by the boyfriend of one of the board members who only lived at the building for approximately a year, and her co-worker, who keyed my Infiniti, these are the kinds of things I have had to endure, and I allege that Farmers Insurance was in on it, with certain people causing damage to my unit to create work and because I was one of few individuals insured, the contractor who repaired received 19K for the damage of my neighbor above me, and of course I had to move out and go to a hotel, more money spent...So Hollywood contrives these scenarios to support the businesses around town, Hollywood is a small minded town that attacks artists, hard working individuals such as myself, and they are the bad actors, that attack professionals in the entertainment industry because of jealousy and greed. I remember when I handed the contractor the check for 19k for my neighbor upstairs damage done to my living room, he was shocked saying "There aren't many like you", because I actually paid him. I had a cleaning crew of two to come in and do my carpet and couch, one of the men left his partner to do all the work, while he went in to my guest room and pissed all over the floor...These are crimes that unfortunately the police are not too concerned about due to prioritizing...Remember, I'm not too bring, I only have a high school education, though of course accepted to Boston University pre-med, I say this because in spite of this I did create the Globilization of America, my 90/10 Plan, the Children's Plan, and my Peace Love Speech sent to the NY Times and LA Weekly...I have contacted the high commissioner to the UN...And am waiting to hear...You guys that keep saying,..."just not today" as if you're waiting for me to give up another intellectual property, such as "In Pursuit of Destiny" "The Beauty Stealers" "When the Devil Plays" The Actress and the Agent" a play, and all the other properties listed for Ray Cavalleri, a so called talent agent who use to be up on Hollywood Blvd. near where I used to sell advertising on pens, when I couldn't get any acting gigs, after my beating at Park LaBrea, and my outspokeness regarding how they were ripping hard working americans off by having us pay for the medical needs of individuals who were used to create votes for various and sundry politicians...When I was working at Aflac and they double billed me for their so called proprietary computer, to the tune of under 6 grand, it took my forever to get my money via Bank of America, which may have been deliberate. since no bank is our friend, though they can forced to become accomodating to us with my 90/10 global plan, which people are making money on, but not I. I have not been compensated at all, though I believe an ex husband, and perhaps even Oprah, who has my play the Acrtress and the Agent which I suggested that she start excercising so she could possibly portray the agent in Chicago...I am shocked and appauled by the courage-less individuals that care nothing about our children's future, and their children's future, and I refuse to be a sacraficial lamb, because once I go, I immodestly believe that you will be hard pressed to find someone with my passion and understanding of this SCAM being committed by politicians of both parties, those in so call power that supposedly we elected, and I suspect that no ballots were ever counted in many instances. I have been scruitinezed to the enth degree and I would suggest that you Citizens do the same with these so called elected officians, and VERIFY EVERY THING...There should be a committee verifying that politicans have actually paid taxes, rather than having some paid ventriloquist dummy announce on the evening news how much President so and so has paid in taxes. Do you really think that it's fair for young people should be left holding the bag for all the debt incurred by these suited A holes, to the extent of them coming out of their mother's womb they are in debt in the hundreds of thousands. At 71 I can tell you when I pass away, they will take back all the social security and my tiny pension which is getting smaller by the hour it seems, in fact I checked my bank account today, and it's in the minus though I received from SAG/AFTRA my pension, they keep taking away from my pension stating that they need it for my medical expenses though I am a very healthy person, thanks be to the Creator and the fact that I consistently work out. SO YOU KNOW THE SCORE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? i THOUGHT THAT IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO TOUCH ANY ONE'S PENSION, AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I UNDERSTOOD WITH OJ SIMPSON, but with me, that's not the case, I wonder why? I believe as I stated before we have all been set up as sex slaves by a system that prevents us from knowing who our true parents are, and I believe as I had stated before, at least in my case, I was married to my father, who happened to be my so called mother's husband. and my "father" was actually my brother, and my brother was actually my brother but perhaps we had different fathers...This creates madness, frustration and I believe this is how the government has been able to manipulate us and the system not only here in America but throughout the world. Yes I am a writer, so this could all be fiction, but again maybe not. When I applied for Police Patrol at LAX I had to take a lie detector test, which I passed, I heard that of all those that had taken the test, I was the only one that passed, which doesn't speak well of the individuals they hire to "serve and protect" now does it. Oh by the way, I was turned down because I had smoked marijuana in my late 20's was the excuse they gave me, when in fact, in my opinion, they didn't want anyone honest working for them....I'M ASKING YOU NICELY, ONCE AGAIN, TO PAY ME THE BILLIONS THAT YOU OWE ME AND COMPENSATE ME PERCENTAGE WISE FOR MY GLOBILZATION PLAN, AND I'M NOT SPEAKING OF A MERE 500,000 from SHARK ATTACK... (C)COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL 12/31/13 AT 4:37pm t

No comments:

Post a Comment