Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hi All You Wonderful dogs, cats, boh two and four legged...

Speaking of dogs, I just passed one of the cutest doggies who had more attitude than I did...Anyway, for two projects "Soul Monster" (c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell we'll be needing all types of animals, those that walk, skip, jump, crawl, fly, swoop, dive, swim, etc. etc. and for "Barnaby" dogs of course...I haven't seen one dog that I didn't like, four legged that is, and one in particular that I saw over in century city in this woman's dress shop (fabulous), sorry don't remember the name, but the last name is the same as the actor that was in that legal show with Candice Bergen...Anyway this dog, I'm sure she was female had so much personality...Anway, I figured I'd start the new year off on a happy note since we are moving in to a Braver, Newer World, aren't we? Oh, and thank you to all you wonderful, generous people who have been kind enough to contribute whatever you can afford to my personal cause...May the Creator continue to send blessings your way... More on the Ghouls Later, I know that's what you're waiting for, but you can't always get what you want, can one? I'm living proof of that, even though I am deserving and I undoutedly will get what is due me because there is a Creator. Thank you. Sincerely, Gwendolyn Mitchell (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 1/2/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment