Friday, December 20, 2013

Continuation of The reel real deal...How Hollywood Plays the game...

Note, today 12/20/2013, I was cu off from drafting my blog with a similar above title...I will continue so that I may make my point, everything that I include is necessary in order to get the big picture of the ghouls,,,And again, though I did not vote for President Obama, and I refuse to say that he's the worse President...I like the fact that he is innovative...and he appears to be open to change he and Michelle, and Michelle I like your second voice over...OK, back to what's happening, and I'm not going to leave you hanging...I would never do that to anyone, but sometimes we must trip the light fantastic as they say and just go for it...NO FEAR...FULL DISCLOSURE may not be a bad thing...at times. Beware of people not wanting to tell their age, first, it can elleminate you being properly protected in health insurance...I do believe that the US had the best health system and yes it does need "tweeking" it's a mistake to put rules in place expecting them to last forever, when the world is constantly changing... Men will always tell women not to tell their age, as if they are exempt in having such vanity, but actually it can be more to it than what appears... Cedars had allegedly my entire sexual history, and about two years ago I had started to be questioned as to whether or not I had ever had a sexual experience with someone of the same gender, and I believe my entire life is exposed to help all persons around the world, and yet, I have not been compensated for the fact that I am helping many people, quoted by my so called attorney tjritz... Individuals in this building who have never paid home owners dues, but get brand new cars about every month, if you had an entire group made up of artists and friends of artists and you didn't have any bills to pay you could live quite well without worry...yet many artists and regular folk, particularly those of a certain ethnic background are being targeted for bankruptcy...I have been enslaved by these ghouls forever, perhaps because my mother who dies nine years ago and my brother 7 years ago, neigther are alive, though I hear my brother's wife "Sandy"'s name had constantly been bantered in my ear when I had asked about where my brother was buried. My so alled nieces and nephews have been in othis ploy I allege to get my social security, my pension which is getting smaller, supposedly oj simpson killed his wife, which cockran firm got him off on that, and they went after him and got him on some bs stealing charge again black man white woman, and many white women resent black women being preferred over them in their minds, and that sets one up as a target, which i believe was my case, since the drugs that the Rampart division found up in my kitchen capbinet had been given to AN by a female sherrif...Peter Epstein President of Merit is a part time sherrif, and I don't believe this is mere coincidence... Let me say this, no one should be making any final decisions on who will have control over my literary property I will make that decision at the appropriate time...hollywood has been copying my life, putting actresses in these roles and leaving me on the outside looking in...there are ghouls as mentioned before in my condo and they have stranger coming here spying watching how I live...this is not what I agreed to and certainly the 70k Merit paid me after raising 8 million for them and they were suppose to pay me an hourly wage as well, and also profit sharing after two years...so i believe i must have a transmitter implanted i believe to transmit my dialogue, and thoughts... and all the preceeding employees as well and the employees after Merit, particularly owe me and they have yet to send me an account of the 26 accounts that i had brought in, what i am owed is in the billions, lets make that perfect clear...also all the places where I lived, and they are listening to everything these ghouls and having so called writers, getting paid on my ideas, etc. and I have yet to be compensated a repeat of course of the Park La brea incident where people were paid who had not suffered and I suffered physical and mental anquish and here I still wait, could it possibly be that my so called family and friends have benefited and I have been a slave since the age of 13, and I am now 71, not 53 as reported on idmb. who was the director of "She wants to Live" with Susan Hayward, but he had been an editor and this was his first directorial job, and Susan Hayward's character is executed at the end, anyway he read one of my scripts he liked it but complained that I had used too many pronouns...A viable writer is worth ten times or more their weight in gold...My career started back in Nw York and I was fired from "The Best of Everything, as previously mentioned, who could have caused that...A jealous "mother" perhaps who resented her daughter who studied acting and did not lie on her back to get parts...I have a history that I do not know about, but I wondered why a friend wrote me a note about my mother when she died which I did not have the emotional stablility to read at the time due to my being grief stricken, why a friend would write me about my mother, is still an unknown. I choose who I will partner with, who is cast, this is not a philanthropy and those accusing me of eing a bitch and my writing being boring, in retaliation to their insipid nonsence in Variety and Hollywood reporter...Stop! I'm on to you and I will cast with the person most wrothy of the part period, and it will not be my decision alone, it will be a group with no skin in the game other than wanting the best for the role. The creator has chosen me and I am not concerned about who likes me, loves me, hates me, or whatever...all hate needs to stop... I expect to be paid for my intellectual properties no more stealing from me, you already owe me, and the cleaners, they too are in on this, I'm speaking of Dry Cleaner, I have been over charged for what purpose you may ask, is to pay for bringing the "dead" back to life...I should have everything I want as long as it doesn't distrupt the evolution of the planet and universe...and the houls I believe already have the bill, so pay it...FYI-I don't pole dance, and I'm not Halle Berry and what connection is there to Ray Liotto who I saw while back in NY riding the subway in the same car as Halley...Is it possible that CAB is involved trying to get his ex-wife's small real estated when I turned down alimony. remember, insurance companies, construction companies which we need, you will be paying the fee to GLM Productions an affiliate and a reminded B of A and Charse you are only two banks of many, many, many banks we will be using, in fact I had an international company in Las Vegas with the Nevade State Bank and they have an affilate bank that we will be using as well as Wells Fargo which had been my bank for IT Factor, so suck it up, it is not your call any longer, and WE ALL SHARE IN THE PROFITS, 90/10 AND I HOPE NO ONE IS OFFENDED BY MY WANTING A SMALL PERCENTAGE WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ON MY TEAM OR NOT, JOHN WURTS, RON MEYER, CT, I SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO COMMUNICATE ABOUT THE 3RD WEEK IN JANUARY OF THE NEW YEAR. aGAIN pRESIDENT oBAMA AND mICHELLE, i WISH i COULD BE THERE FOR YOU COCKTAIL PARTY TODAY AND KNOW THAT IF ANYONE CLAIMS TO BE REPSENTING ME AND MY GLOVAL PLAN THAT IT'S HOG WASH. i WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AND THE FIRST LADY FACE TO FACE AND i'M TRUSTING THE GHOULS WHO THOUGH UP THIS INSIDIOUS PLAN TO KEEP US ALL SEX SLAVES AND ENDURTED SERVANTS AS THEY HAD MY MOTHER. SO I'VE SAID ENOUGH AND..i have worked and worked and worked and i never ever want to hear someone ask me if I'm working today...I'm always working and you hypocrites, you should be ashamed. I love everyone even those not deserving, and why are people threatened by sinle powerful women, free thinkers, etc, I'm listening to jazz right now, but I'm about to flip the station because guess what, I like all music, does that upset you too...I am able to love and I have hopefully made many someone's lives better in spite of them having ulterior motives...Merry Christman! I am not affiliated with any organized religion and I expect to be working in my career soon, and if idmb wants to feature Tyne Daly and my sex life and my life in gernal is none of your business, so now you pay, and let all the people you've harmed be free, whether I'm a bitch or not has nothing to do with me being paid for my work, you're always entitled to your opinion, whether right or wrong (no reference to any Political party intended) (c)Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell on Dec 20, 2013 at 2:57PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment