Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MORE TWISTS AND TURNS...THE GHOULS ARE STILL PUSHING...

Discovered yesterday that Best Buy has a reoccuring charge for roughly 59 dollars and I couldn't get through to their number in MN where their corporate offices are... 1-888-237-8289 Can't get through if you have a similar problem, you may have better luck... Went to my mailbox over on Wilcox, to speak to Alex, too busy to talk, since I allege that Alex was very much in on getting some of the money on the Papashon situation...Again, I am a healthy young 71 and I can't tell you how much flack I'm receiving... Went to get my mammogram today, that went OK, nothing major, when you're my age only once a year...but I had a situation occur regarding my bank account, once again, no money, but debtors, and creditors are calling, again, these things keep going on...Maybe because I haven't gone to the gym today I'm a bit edgy...But to stay in shape I've got to hit the gym, even though the gym down stairs is minimal, the fact is that it's more inspiring to be around people good people, you pick up the vibe when you're around good people at Gold's in Venice... I do want to get back to my favorite which is Equinox, but unfortunately, no available cash even to get a mani pedi, just had to get my hair done yesterday, but, now I would like a mani pedi, just for the feeling of being pampered... Saw one of my favorite doctor's Dr Heather Macdonald regarding my mammagram, and she gave me the good news that everything is AOK/ And Trena who executed the mammogram was very sweet, and the radiologist whose name escapes me reassured me that the tiny cyst was only filled with water... Fact is I think Dr Macdonald having two girls, 6 and 3 would be a perfect match for the Children's Lab and she looks like Julianna Moore...OK, I'm going to have to pull an all nighter, and stay up and clean in prep for a pick up of my furniture... OK, well that's all I've got to say for right now...But believe me they are after anyone heading for 40 these days, and it's pretty scary...I hope Caroline Kennedy comes on board regarding the Children's Lab, that would be great. Gwendolyn Mitchell Apparently it gets really treacherous around Awards Season, and that's why all these new faces in the building and they go through your trash, and if you;re not using the right products they sabbatoge you...It's crazy...Be Strong ladies and gents, and business folks, I'm not always on top of my game...but I'm trying and thanks for your help, there are so many good folks out there, many more than bad, thank the Creator for that. Gwendolyn Mitchell (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn L Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment