Thursday, December 5, 2013

Why is their an assumption that MEN ARE RUNNING THIS SHOW...

Ihave a feeling that there are too many men named Dick in the room, would all dicks please step out of the room, please...First NO ONE SHOULD BE MAKING ANY DECISIONS FOR ME AND THE PROGRAMS THAT ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION AT THIS POINT, THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO JOHN WURTS, WHO I FIRST HEARD ABOUT ON THE LARRY ELDER RADIO SHOW WHICH I DO NOT LISTEN TO, WHICH IS TRUE FOR TV AS WELL... ALSO JOHN WHEN YOU RETURNED MY CALL ABOUT DISCUSSING THE PERCETAGES THAT WILL BE PAID TO ME AND MY FAMILY , i.e. JP Morgan,you asked that I call you when you and your wife return on the 16th of this month which I will do. Understand this I at this point do not have any spokes person that should be representing me and my ideas, and certainly no final decisions are being made at this point. I cannot possibly agree to anything without knowing the terms. So anyone making assumptions and cutting deals on their own without contacting me and meeting face to face, then at this point you are just spinning your wheels, comprende... Thanks for understanding. Sincerely, Gwendolyn L Mitchell 12/5/13

No comments:

Post a Comment