Saturday, December 7, 2013

Please let me not be misunderstood...I AM NOT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY...

While listening to classical music I heard an announcer refer to "unusual generosity",,,No GLM Productions is an affiliate of Artists with Friends as most of you know by now...Again, until I meet face to face with the board, in a calm cool and collected way, so I can listen to why you think you are qualified to serve on the board in spite of my suggestions relayed in writing to many, including Ron Myer at Universal, I want participation from all the studios, small medium and large, no matter the size, and Love Studio will have its own distribution globally... This could be construed as the changing of the guard to accomodate this brave new world we are forging ahead...I have many projects, other than what I had emailed yesterday...Again, at this moment, there have been no contracts signed, and any under the table deals you are making understand that again, and it bears repeating, whether you are on my team or not, Artists with Friends positioning GLM Productions in the forefront is entitled to a percentage of all contracts whether unknown at this time, since I am very much aware that there has been huge implementation of my program as evidenced at various and sundry gymps, city projects, globally... Also the demise of Nelson Mandella saddens me and is a great loss to the world, I regret the missed opportunity in meeting him though the Temple built in his honor is quite remarkable and hopefully one day soon I will once again experience the peace and tranquility when visiting Jobeg and the rest of South Africa and many other locations as well. What is hindering me right now is that I am dilligently working on rewrites of my novel, In Pursuit of Destiny, which will be a feature film under my studio. Apparently there is a belief that those that share my last name or claim to be related are owed some type of special consideration and feel that they can move to the front of the line while pushing others to the rear, including myself is not appropriate due to their greed and should not expect something for nothing. Again, these elements are not desireable for the plan that I envision and many others...This building where I currently reside is not conducive to my creative process, and I'm curious to see what rabbit the Ghouls are going to pull from their hats in an attempt to shoot me down, understand please, there is a higher power making sure that what needs to happen for the Citizens of the World, my writing projects...(Oh, someone with heavy stomping above me is hurriedly seeking something, if I didn't know better I would say there could be ghosts (ha, ha) or those wishing for the belief of ghosts in this building, or maybe they're just actors looking to be cast in certain roles. AGAIN, I AM NOT GIVING AWAY ANY OF MY PROJECTS, AND I MUST MEET WITH ANY AND ALL PEOPLE ON PROJECTS, TO DO OTHERWISE IS FOOL HEARTY AND THERE IS NO ONE AT THIS TIME THAT IS IN THE POSITION TO MAKE DECISIONS WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT FIRST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING...AND HOPEFULLY I WILL BE WELCOMING you TO MY TEAM, IF NOT, I STILL WISH YOU WELL AND AGAIN USING THE PARADIGM DEVISED IN MY WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE TO WURTS AND OTHERS, AGAIN, DOES NOT GIVE ANYONE THE JURIDSICTION TO SPEAK FOR ME OR ON MY BEHALF... GOOD NIGHT, BE WELL. gwendolyn mitchell (c)Copyrighted by gwendolyn l mitchell 12/7/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment