Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yep, I'm fighting for my life here, and guess what, thanks to the Creator it looks like I'm winning

HONDA OF HOLLYWOOD, keeping in mind all dealerships are pretty much independent some worse than others as mentioned, Honda, in my opinion is one of the worse, and here's why, the car is rigged so that you have no control, unless you exert it, of your car maintenance...Now I've already stated I would be paying late for the honda that I bought, an almost 4 year old car, it had been dented and painted over by a previous owner, i discovered took it back, got a free loaner, and the expense has been exorbitant, you see I had given my 1990 Infiniti q45 to charity, a shop next to Universal auto repair on pico next to the chicken and waffle place, and spoke to Mohammad the owner of the car shop across from Universal, auto repair, on the same side of the street, because I have a tire rim on the q45 I'd like to sell... Anyway, I'm paying about $350 a month ihcluding late fees, and Farmers Insurance which has been bamboozeling me for years, and of course with family members constantly asking for money including my "dead" brother, and possibly "dead mother" and even granddaughters, and possibly son, now remember this is my book plot to my novel, half of which was stolen yesterday including Chapter 19 and I've got a feeling that if this fiction turns out to be non fiction a whole lot of folks OWE ME LOTS OF MONEY, SOME OF WHICH I'LL TAKE IN GOLD DIAMONDS, AND CASH, ALONG WITH MY HOMES IN WINE COUNTRY, LONDON, PARIS, CAPETWON SOUTH AFRICA... AND ALL THE BASTARDS AND BITCHES INCLUDING ALL THE GOLD COMPANIES, AND ALL THE COMPANIES I'VE ONLY BEEN PAID COMMISSION, WHEN I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN STOCK, BIDS TOPZ,etc I AM OWED 33,000 SHARES OF STOCK IN TOPZ, BIDZ STILL OWES ME 6,000 DOLLAS FOR THE WEEK THEY NEVER PAID ME, AND THE LIST CONTINUES, INCLUDING MERIT FINANCIAL DBA SEACOAST THAT OWES ME PROFIT SHARING AFTER TWO YEARS, AS WELL HOURLY WAGE, NORMALLY WORKING 12 HOURS A DAY... COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHY SO MANY PEOPLE WERE ASKING WHEN I'M LEAVING...NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, I'M STAYING IN CALI, NOT SELLING MY CONDO OR MY HOME IN CAL CITY THAT WELLS FARGO IS CHARGING ME 6.125% INTEREST, AND WHO WAS HAVING SEX WITH THE RECEPTIONIST AT HANDS ON IN BEVERLY HILLS, WHERE SHARON WAS MY TECHNICIAN, WHO ONCE WORKED FOR JULIE ANDREWS, ...SO THAT'S WHAT YOU GHOULS DO TRY TO GET RID OF THE REAL TALENT TO CONTROL THE MEDIOCRE, SORRY HOWDY DOODY, THAT AIN'T GONNA WORK THIS TIME, AT LEAST NOT WITH ME... MY PLAy THE ACTRESS AND THE AGENT WILL HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT VERSIONS AND I AM NOT A PHILANTHROPY I WILL OVER SEE THE WRITING OF EACH VERSION, IN PURSUIT OF DESTINY, PLEASE RETURN THE FIRST HALF OF THE NOVEL, EITHER APPLE 0R BEST BUY, WHO EVER SNATCHED IT ALONG WITH CHAPTER 19...AND IN MY FICTION PIECE OF THE NOVEL, I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD HAVE CHARLIZE THERON AS MY MOTHER OR SISTER, WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHEN I MENTIONED ON THE PHONE TO TRACEE LYLES THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO MARRY THEIR mother, YOU IDIOTS TOOK THAT AS TRUTH, THE MEANING IS THAT A MOTHER IS SUPPOSE TO GIVE THEIR CHILD LOVING SUPPORT, I DIDN'T GET THAT, AND MY POOR FATHER AN ARTIST WHO NEVER SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE, IN MY OPINION BECAME THE SACRAFICIAL LAMB, AND THAT'S HOW I'M HANDLING MY VERSION...now of course they had the distinct help of all those many employers, and by the way check out my transcript of lacc, to see if and how i write, think i got an a...did i make a mistake in giving my resume to my granddaughter jennifer to use, and i understand she gave it to her older sister...man you see how things can back fire, when you do things out of love...by the way Honda, I faxed your collections department a cease and desist, letter, explaining the circumstances...nobody is going to choose for me who I will wind up with, and NONE OF YOU A HOLES ARE QUALIFIED TO MAKE THAT DECISION...THANK YOU VERY MUCH...HAVE A GOOD DAY. (C)cOPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 12/10/13 to answer your question,"Do you want to fuck me?" No thanks had enough of that...though I will accept a genuine person as a true business partner, have to have real money though, not those fake "net worth" garbage that I don't even look at on the internet, and yes, just came back from Trader Joes, good stuff they've got and yes I still love Whole Foods, Fresh and Easy...and gyms I still say the best is Equinox, you'd think they'd give me a free membership by now, Gold's in Venice I like lots and Andre Brown what the heck were you revving your car for to get my attention cause I haven't been at your boxing class, you made some not so nice comments Mr Brown originally from Rhodesia,(so you claim) via Canada you know you look kind of like Paul Newman, with a broken nose...don't take offense...no intention to do you harm, I'm just messin' with you,like you messing with me, how does it feel? Anywho the games people play, and rather you Ghouls trying to put me through a ringer, you should be somewhat grateful don't you think...Oh yeah, I do go out without make up and the guy saying that I'm not his type, thank you, but I didn't remember asking you...Do I hear grumbling...How you guys have been getting away with this scam forcing folks in to moving, creating pay days for your friends and acquaintences, etc...SHAME ON YOU...And if you think I did any harm to CB because he claimed a teacher said he was West Point material, if you knew CB as I do, you know that he is a teriffic LIAR, not quite the same thing as snatching something not belonging to him, and running a scam, do you think?...Seen my mother lately CB (part of my fiction plot, you like it? Taking aliases that I use creating real people out of them to scam me and involve me in identity theft, shame on you...How much did you make off the attorneys in Ohio after wrongfully suing me in the Papashon debacle,,,and all the other jobs I had to keep me out of the spot light and accomplishing what the Creator had intended...NOW DO YOU BELIEVE? First cb YOU got a prostrate problem then you don't, please, make up your mind...Anyway, hope you got my Happy Birthday message...There is someone, or many friends that I have in high places thank God...so, when am I getting paid? And again, there must be a meeting set up to select the board for my global plan, and if contracts etc are being signed, YOU DO OWE ME, AND I SHOULD BE GETTING PAID FOR WHAT I HAVE ALREADY DONE FOR THE PEOPLE DRIVING, AND FLYING IN FROM OUT OF TOWN, AND OTHER COUNTRIES...NO ONE WILL TAKE OVER ANY OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES...THE SHAME OF IT ALL...IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN APPLY AND KNOWS WHAT EMPATHY MEANS?...RETURN MY 16 chapters OF MY MANUSCRIPT AND CHAPTER 19 OR EXPECT THE CONSEQUENCES. GOOD NIGHT. (C)COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 12/10/13...SO HOW OLD ARE YOU GUYS ANYWAY, I'D SAY MOST OF YOU PROBABLY ARE OVER 300, GIVE OR TAKE A FEW YEARS...YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment