Monday, December 23, 2013

OK, am I in Purgatory or what...And if I am why are all these church folks here with me...

ok, gotta start all over, because I just erased what i previously wrote, sorry about that, you do know that churches do not pay any taxes, right, now first let me say that I believe in God, our creator, and i'm a bit sensitive this time of year about paying taxes, and i feel that we should have a moratorium on paying no taxes...think about it, since we know that we are overtaxed and underrepresented...sorry i got a late start tonight but again i want to thank Will and Ariel Durant for allowing me to blogg here in their wonderful library... Everyone have a wonderful and fun Christmas, remember you deserve it...Eat lots, but don't forget to excercise, walking is good for you too... Thanks for your time... sincerely, gwendolyn mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment