Sunday, December 8, 2013

Labeling, impossible to read...

Companies such as those making hair products, should make sure that the ingredients are able to be read without having to use biofocals...In other words make it large enough to be able to read without glasses...Checking out a Popular and very expensive shampoo, Chaz Dean as a matter of fact, and I see that Menthol is one of the products used, of course I had to have my nose touching the label, and they have literally a cast of thousands of indredients, the same holds true of many shampoos... Had a good cut in Venice CA however,I noticed they used an old brand of shampoo, which I had to ask what they were using, always ask, because I swear, afterwards, it appeared that my hair in the front had thinned,,,I had asked for a seimi permanent product, and they also used a product called EVO, and the Sarah my technician advised me to use a non toxic color, which you can get at certain organic carrying product store... I'm not saying it's deliberate, but, some older products could do more damage than good, in other words, you must stay current, and ALWAYS CHECK, READ THE INGREDIENTS ON EVERYTHING...BOUGHT SOME TURKEY ROLLS, TASTED GOOD, AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY I FELT BLOATED, COME TO FIND OUT IT HAD SOY IN IT, I CANNOT DO SOY... SO FOR YOUR OWN SAKE READ...FOR EVERY PRESCRIPTION DRUG, THERE IS PROBABLY A NON TOXIC COMPARISON... I THINK RATHER THAN BEING SELFISH AND TAKING ALL THE TIME, HOW ABOUT GENEROSITY...STOP ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF, I'VE HAD TOO MANY OF THOSE IN MY LIFE, AND I'M SHAKING FREE OF THOSE NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE...THEY WILL CERTAINLY BRING YOU DOWN... HAVE A GOOD DAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S SUNDAY, AGAIN, I'M SO INVOLVED IN MY WORK, WHICH IS PLEASURE TO ME, THE TIME GOES SO QUICKLY... HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND NOT ONLY BE GOOD TO YOURSELVES, BUT OTHERS AS WELL, PARTICULARLY OTHERS... PRAY FOR THE 90/10 PLAN, ONE OF THE THINGS ABOUT MY GLOBAL PLAN, IS THAT YOU'LL BE YOUR OWN BOSS IF YOU WANT, AND GIVE YOURSELF A TWO MONTH VACATION, WHICH IS TYPICAL IN EUROPE...SO WE WILL NOT JUST AMERICANIZING THE GLOB, SINCE AMERICA HAS LOTS OF GROWING UP TO DO IN HOW THEY TREAT THEIR OWN CITIZENS...BUT WE WILL BE TAKING THE BEST OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND INCORPROATING THEM IN TO MAKING A BETTER GLOBAL AMERICA... THANKS FOR LISTENING, AND I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING AND I HEAR YOU TOO... BE SAFE. (C) cOPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL DEC. 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment