Monday, December 30, 2013

Very Interesting...Love, Female on Female

I had handwritten a very subtle, yet provocative relationship film about a married woman, and a single female, both very attractive in their own unique way...I would say this was in the 80's, and low and behold there seems to be a fever spreading through out Hollywood including the Academy of which I am a proud member of the Actors Branch, it starred Robin Wright, Shawn Penn's wife, or ex, and the wonderful actress, Naomi Watts of the film Mother and Child directed by Sam Mendez...Anyhow, the title of the film escapes me I sat through the opening and what might be construed as less than half of the first act...What was very interesting was the fact that one of my favorite writers, Dorris Lessing, Persian, and extremely perceptive in terms of time, space, and writes at a feverish pitch...This movie was based supposedly on her short story titled, "Grandmother", and something about it in my not so humble opinion was that there probably was no written dialogue, it appeared the actors/ actresses were making the dialogue up as it went along...I left since I too will soon be working on a screenplay about the relationship of two women that leads to genuine love, now, I believe that there is no difference between falling in love with a male as opposed to a female? I will be exploring this theory, and I could possibly be wrong, but I will be finding out the truth, or hopefully close to it... Yesterday as I passed an art house in Beverly Hills, there was an enclosed poster of two young girls about to kiss, so aparently my timing is pretty spot on... Going back to what Hollywood and the industry has done to many strong minority actors and actresses, writers, etc. etc. etc. once they feel that there is no trade value for the individuals, which of course there idiotic idea is upsurd, and of course they themselves are attempting to protect their own wavering status... Thee was a wonderful actor, Omar Sye, who appeared in a wonderful French film last year who I believe, again, in my not so humble opinion deserved to receive the Oscar, unfortunately I am no longer a voting member of the Academy however, when my purse strings become strained from overflow of cash inside the purse, I hope to once again become a voting member. I did of course apply for this status, but was turned down...Now, I don't know what's going on all, I know I'm going to need lots of money for the misery heaped upon me I just visited the Mercedes dealershp in BH and saw a little V8 burgancy for a mere 110,000 American Dollars which means that number 1, as my gloal plan continues to spread of course, we should be able to possibly get a fleet value on any and all vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, from any manufacturer, including that wonderful electric car made in America, called the leaf, which I like mucho much, and also Honda, and Ford, so we've got to think REALLY BIG AND IN DOING SO, WE ARE CHANGING THE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE BETTER, BUILDING BETTER HOMES FOR EVERYONE, ETC.ETC.ETC...Also quite seriously, we seniors, free thinkers, artists with friends, will enhance the value of this global paradigm and again, this includes business owners, trade persons, engineers architects, any and all who want to be Free...Again, 90/10 Plan for all the Citizens of the world is long over due...Would you not agree? Also, why is anyone concerned about who a 71 year old great grandmother is f------ or NOT...I do intend to do so in the future, but again, it has to be just the right person...And oh yes before I close this dribble, if you're concerned so much about my sex life, how the f--k is yours going? Just asking...hope you don't mind, merci! (c)Gwendolyn Mitchell 12/30/2013 @3:41PM

No comments:

Post a Comment