Sunday, December 8, 2013

What just happened with the Internet tells me that it's not trust worthy, and unfortunately neither are some of the individuals I suggested

For the board...This is such a treacherous industry...Remember, do not give too much information over the phone or in person...What happened tonight with my novel is a perfect example...This industry has too many ego maniacs, that don't want to do the work, and in my opiniion with too big of an ego, are always going to cause problems, I care about my work I have never had anything handed to me, and yet there are those small dirty minded individuals who choose to try and destroy, well guess what ghouls, no matter your gender or agenda, there is a Creator that sees all, when I saw The Butler, and I realized some of the issues related in my PeaceLove Speech, had been lifted for that film. I have defended individuals like Opray Winfrey, but I may have been wrong about doing that...Did you get the tape Oprah of me speaking about my global program, and also a bit on my stand up regarding the word nigga, which I know offends you, perhaps things much more relevant should be what offends you, like have respect for certain wives of individuals that you take a liking too, and behave unusually disrespectful, is what I have heard, and I'm beginning to see things more clearly, and since there has been full disclosure regarding me, I feel anyone that I mention on the board, should be open for the same scrutiny, therefore, I am suggesting to remove you from being on the board, as well as doing my play, The Actress and the Agent" there are just too many coincidences that are beginning to seep in to my vision regarding you, and it ain't pretty...And if you had anything to do with half my novel being taken this evening, I would appreciate you having it returned. Sorry, I had absolutely no interest in Tyler Perry romantically,I think he's a fine talent, but I got it, I see truth, and what I've been seeing lately would set the global plan back, as would having the wrong individuals particpating and don't expect any more checks from me for your magazine published by Hurst Publishing, you now have over two years of subscriptions, good luck to you, but, if I'm correct in my analysis the problem revolves around people such as you, and thinking a little too highly of themselves, that always creates a problem and I do not wish to work with anyone like that...It puts a strain on everyone, this global plan is a good one, we don't need ego maniacs, and when I went for my mammagram, I did hear you and a staff member, so I know you were present in some fashion at USC on December 4th. I intend to push on with this plan and I know you wish me well, as I you. Thank you! Sincerely, Gwendolyn Mitchell (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn L Mitchell, Dec. 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment