Sunday, December 8, 2013

WHEN AM I GOING TO BE FINANCIALLY COMPENSATED?

For the scam that has been run on me, by the film industry, so called friends and family...I noticed when ever I went to Chaz Dean Hair Studio when I was paying someone would show up with an envelope, and I suspect that what they were doing was over charging me, and with the over charge they would give it to whomever, Mafia? Government? wALT dISNEY? Etc... Now we all know that the global plan to end war forever, feed everyone in the world, provide housing, and taking from Princess Di's idea of eleminating land mines everywhere, and from Margaret Thatcher's idea of allowing people living in projects being able to buy them, etc, etc, etc,...from my Peace/Love Speech, the Children's Lab, my 90/10 plan where government gets only 10% and Artists, Business Owners, Independent Thinkers, get to keep the majority of what they earn... I have been raped, stolen from, and I think it's about time to pay the piper...I want to be paid for everything, including that most recent film about the "grandmothers" supposedly written by Doris Lessing (which is not true) starring Naomi Watts, and whats her name married at one time to Sean Penn,The film which I walked out of was total nonsense...Not only that because I am a fan of Doris Lessing, and I know her dynamic writing style I doubt that she would have written such dribble as the film portrayed, the actors and actresses were making up their own dialogue, that was obvious, at least to me. Since I am an actress, writer, producer and director, I know the difference believe me. The ghouls want to eleminate having to pay writers, since without writers there's really no story no script, which brings up the point of the email I ssent to Escherz_asst@wmeentertainment.com naming some of my projects and providing suggestions for casting, none written in stone by the way, and stating all would need rewrites. Don't misunderstand I am not giving away any of my work, I need to be paid, and any rewrites done by writers, I must meet these writers first, and interview them if they are to work with me on these projects...I am not giving away my store...And now I understand what's going on... This is my take, and you can construe this as being an idea for a novel, or, it could also be non fiction...EVERYTHING IS COPYRIGHTED, and not to put a year on the copyright makes it totally invalid, all my copyrights have dates, now you Ghouls of course will come along and say, oh I had it before you, well remember, THERE IS A CREATOR,so, forget about that...here it goes, a mother who dies and comes back to life, to get back at her daughter, a daughter who devoted much time, and money taking care of her mother up until her supposed age of 86, now the mother is not the mother of the daughter at all, she is perhaps her sister, and the mother was a self indulgent, lazy bitch, who fucked around with everyone including the so called husband of the daughter, that is actually the daughter's father, follow me here...The mother is reconstructed, call it plastic surgery, and now looks great, as young, or younger than the daughter, since the daughter believes in a more natural approach to life...the mother comes back to life in an attempt to take everything that belongs to the daughter, that the daughter has worked for for over fifty some years, and the so called mother wants the film company and has been stealing from the very person that she had claimed she loved, often stating, "I love you to death", interesting phrase...Now the mother had a nefarious affair either with some mafia head, or studio exec who is still looking out for his whore, and the daughter who is good and pure, though she has not been discreet in her sexual activity, and is totally straight and doesn't realize that all the years that she worked and slaved, and took care of her mother(?) paying expenses, cremating and burying her at Dale Cemetery, along with the mother's husband(?) and it turns out the so called mother-wife, had killed the father of her daughter for the insurance money and has been using the daughter as her slave for all these years, and apparently her brother who had "died" is also in on it as well as other family members...I don't currently have enough money to get a facial mani pedi, etc. THIS IS WHAT I WANT, EVERYTHING, HOMES IN CA, NY, LONDON, PARIS, SOUTH AFRICA, CARS, INVESTMENTS (WHICH HAD BEEN STOLEN FROM ME AT WATERHOUSE SECURITIES, AKA TD WATERHOUSE, TD AMERITRADE, (which the brother had his investments while working for the post office)...The mother always hated the daughter (jealous, actually stated to the "daughter's father, "You'd like to date your daughter wouldn't you?) now we are all products of the time we were born, but this mother, is a real motha f----r, and again wants to take what is not rightfully hers something her daughter has worked hard for, and now thinks that she's going to take this,,,Sara(h) Gladys Oliver Matthews Mitchell, are you my mother or my sister, and are you and my brother still alive... How do you like that for a plot, and who's Mafia broad "Mom" are you, I know my suppsed husband, or was he your husband Mom, said he was dating a Mafia woman, is that you? OK, SO I HAVE BEEN TAKEN AND AS I STATED IN MY COMEDY ROUTINE TAPE WHICH ALSO MENTIONED MY GLOBAL PLAN, I DEFINETLY WANT MORE THAN 40 ACTRES AND A MULE, AND I'LL WORK WHEN I CHOOSE TO AT WHAT I CHOOSE TO, AND NO RETIREMENT HOME FOR ME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PERHAPS SARA MAY LIKE THAT, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY MY FURNITURE WASN'T PICKED UP YESTERDAY, IS THE LEAGUE FOR JEWISH WOMEN IN ON THIS TOO..HEAVENS TO MURGATORY...SO WHO ARE ALL THE VILLANS IN THIS...MOM, IF IN DEED THIS BECOMES A WORK OF NON FICTION, I WILL PERSONALLY STAND IN FRONT OF YOU AND NOT ONLY SPIT IN YOUR FACE, BUT KICK YOUR MADE OVER BUTT, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES, YOU PIG! Now, hows that for fiction vs non fiction or visa versa...PAY ME, IN GOLD, DIAMONDS, REAL ESTATE, INVESTMENTS, BECAUSE GUESS WHAT SLUT, I ACTUALLY WENT TO SCHOOL AND LEARNED MY CRAFT OF ACTING, SCREEN WRITING, AND NOW YOU PIGS WANT TO MAKE FILMS WITHOUT SCRIPTS, AND YOU WONDER WHY THE INDUSTRY IS IN A SHAMBLES, I WILL NOT BE GOING TO ANY FILMS UNTIL THIS WRONG AGAINST ME IS CORRECTED, AND THAT GOES FOR CABLE, AND ALL OF IT, AND TIME/WARNER, AT&T AND ALL OTHER SO CALLED CREDITORS, INCLUDING AMERICAN EXPRESS, AND ALL THAT I SUPPOSEDLY OWE ON THE AMERICAN EXPRESS, SEE CHARLES A BUSSEY REGARDING THAT...HE'S ACTUALLY MY FATHER...FICTION OR NON FICTION, WHAT DO YOU SAY? (C)cOPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL ON DEC 8, 2013... THE 90/10 plan can and will work, and all systems are go, we just need to get the GHOULS removed, from where ever they are, and not be replaced with more ghouls, background checks on everybody, including blood work, that's what had been done with me when I was held hostage at Cedars and DelAmo, working for over 50 years, in non salaried jobs definetly would pay for bringing people back to life, wouldn't you say...PAY ME YOU RATS,,,AND NO, I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SCAM, IF I HAD, DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE ABUSE, THE BEATINGS, THE RAPES, PAY ME NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment