Sunday, December 8, 2013

the ghouls just lifted 149 pages of my rewrites of "In Pursuit of Destiny" which is copyrighted

From my Mac Air computer...So apparently my blogs today hit home, thank goodness since I wrote it, and I did happen to hear someone sounding like Robert Deniro yesterday saying, "Oh yeah, she's a writer"...So they just don't like the fact that I want to be in control of what I create, imagine that...You ghouls are not going to win...It ain't going to happen...no way, no how, and it isn't up to me, that's the great part, and definetly not up to you, since I have the originals, but gosh you guys must be desperate to do such a thing, shame on you,,, Have it, do your worse...I guess you won't be on my team, but you will pay me... (c)copyright by Gwendolyn L Mitchell Dec.8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment