Sunday, December 8, 2013

Oh yes, and by the way...

I'm not being forced to leave CA, first, I have the freedom to go any where I choose, the GHOULS, are not going to make that decision for me as they did with others in the past, like Ava Gardner, Dorothy Dandridge,,,perhapys my mother...You see I'm more than just an actress, by now you can tell that I'm a writer as well... If you check phone records, I had called the phone company one night from the Novian's home at 1018 N Crescent drive the old Stanley Kramer home, and I had reported that there were devils living there...Albert's family was away, now when I met Albert he was working at Melrose Discount Carpet, I advised him that they should change it to Melrose Carpets which they did, I also advised them to get incorproated, since at the time I was Incorporated here in CA... Albert also wanted to get me pregnant, he is six years younger than I, so at that time, he was 23 I was 29 when we met, the point is, I didn't want to marry or have children...The point in writing this is that everything I say can be verified... I believe that people thought that Albert was supporting me financially, not true at all, when we broke up and went seperate ways I got in to sales, in fact we were living together on Fountain Ave for about a year, where I was living when I gave Bill Russell my treatment of The Beauty Stealers, a treatment is the story introducing characters, and plot line on rare occasion will it have dialogue, it was approximate 60 or more pages... This is a fiction or non fiction like the prior blogg I wrote today, two blogs back from this, and to show you how silly women are, in this day and age, and will support the opposite gender no matter what, I was actually ridiculed by some women in making it known that I had written all of these screenplays, and one woman I heard say, Oh she's not going to give her husband credit" Albert was never my husband, we lived together at the most perhaps about a year, and at the Montecito where he left me we lived there on an off, for awhile, it was dreadful. When his dad bought him a new car, a Cadillac, he left me, and that's when I quite by accident landed a commission only job selling advertising on pens, I used an alias, since I still considered myself an actress... In fact this scenario is probably very familiar to many actors, actresses, it would be nice if some of you gutless wonders had the integrity to step up and admit what has been going on, and I'm sure you want in on the Artists with Friends right, well how about John Travolta who I never had the pleasure, speaking out so that people understand the necessity of my plan, not only does this scenario take place in show business,but in other businesses as well... Once you reach a certain age, they drop you, if you've got property they go after it and with the help of phone companies, retailers, conglomorates in general, and everything you have ever purchased, goes on file, and they build up an entire consumer history on each and every one of us, so do the hospitals, the cable companies are watching you, so they feel they don't have to hire writers, notice how producers write 90% or more of the shows on cable...So, actually there are audiences out there that owe me, for these Ghouls stealing my life and putting it on screen, without my written permission, so, who are the defendants Loes and Loeb that you represent, because it was Loeb and Loeb in century city that I met with regarding my projects, and then all of a sudden it just disappeared until of course I heard they were shooting "Cinda" next to Paramount, of course, the beat continues...So people objecting to me getting, I don't know what it is I'm up for, but since writing my Peace/Love Speech, things have really been happening at a whirl wind pace, with me, getting absolutely no financial compensation, as I'm sure others have, such as POLITICIANS, BANKS, INSURANCE COMPANIES, AS MENTIONED BEFORE CABLE, TIME WARNER, AT&T, REMEMBER THEY HAD SET THE WIFI UP IN THIS BUILDING AND HAD INSTALLED THE MODEM SO EVERYTHING I WRITE CAN BE LIFTED FROM MY COMPUTER, AND IN TERMS OF MY LAP TAP THE ELECTRIC GRID IS SET UP THAT WHEN THE COMPUTER TELLS ME TO RECHARGE, AND I DO THAT'S WHEN THEY THE GHOULS ARE ABLE TO EXTRAPOLATE, MOST PEOPLE INCLUDING ATTORNEYS NEVER EVEN KNEW THE WORD, LIKE MERIT DIDN'T KNOW WHAT RECIPROCITY MEANT...COULD IT BE THAT THESE GHOULS ARE HERE IN THE US TAKING OVER OUR COUNTRY IN VARIOUS MEANS, DATING OUR WOMEN, GETTING THEM PREGNANT, I REMEMBER GOING WITH ALBERT TO HIS DENTIST HAVING ALL HIS TEETH REMOVED, AND REPLACED WITH IMPLANTS...THE DENTIST IS IN THE SAME AS MY DENTIST, DR. ANSON, WONDERFUL DENTIST FOR IMPLANTS...POINT IS, EITHER PEOPLE ARE CHANGING THEIR LOOKS, OR THERE IS DEFINETLY CLONING GOING ON,,, SO ANY WAY THEY GO AFTER YOUR PROPERTY, STEAL IT, AFTER YOU DIE, YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY IS TAKEN BACK BY THE GOVERNMENT, AND GOES IN TO THE POCKETS OF THE POLITICIANS, SO YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T GET TO KEEP WHAT YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR ALL THESE YEARS...THAT'S WHY WE NEED THE 90/10 PLAN, AND UNFORTUNATELY IT'S HARD TO TELL THE GOOD GUYS FROM THE BAD...THE INTERNET OFFERS NO SECURITY WHAT SO EVER, THEY HATE WRITERS IN HOLLYWOOD ALWAYS HAVE, THEY THINK THAT THEY DON'T NEED A SCRIPT, JUST MAKE UP THE DIALOGUE AS YOU GO, LOOK AT THE OLD MOVIES COMPARED TO THE ONES NOW, WHERE THE IDEAS COME OUT OF SPYING ON YOU AND ME, OR OVERHEARD IN RESTAURANT, THEY PITCH THE IDEA FOR A HALF MINUTE, LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION...REAL TALENT IS SHOVED ASIDE, PUT IN MEDIOCRE JOBS, AND ARE NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN,,,UNTIL NOW THAT IS...THAT;S WHY WE NEED TO WORK WITH ALL THE BANKS AROUND THE WORLD, NOT JUST B OF A OR CHASE, OR WELLS FARGO, BUT ALL OF THEM, BIG AND SMALL, AND JOHN WURTS(z) A HARRISON FORD CLONE(HA HA) HE AND HIS LOVELY WIFE HE RECENTLY MARRIED HIS CAREGIVER, AND SHE LOOKS LIKE 30 HE SAYS, ANYWAY HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND HE AND I ARE GOING TO DISCUSS THE PERCENTAGES THAT I FEEL ARE FAIR, AND THAT WON'T BE THE END OF IT OF COURSE, I WILL BE CONSULTING OTHER ACCOUNTANTS, AND ALL THIS WORK WILL BE TO ESTABLISH THE PLAN,PRO BONO, I FEEL IT'S APPROPRIATE SINCE ITS MY IDEA, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOREVER, WITH VERY LITTLE HELP, AND OF COURSE, JOHN CHARGES HEFTY FEES, BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS STUFF, SO, HE IS ONLY ONE ACCOUNTANT, BUT I'M OPEN TO GETTING MORE OPINIONS, MADE THE OFFER TO MY EX WHO HAS BEEN RETIRED FROM THE ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION NOW FOR I GUESS OVER HALF A CENTURY...ANYWAY...THAT'S IT FOR NOW,,,THIS PLAN WILL IMMEDIATELY GET THE US OUT OF DEBT, ACTUALLY THE WORLD WHEN YOU BACK THE DOLLAR BY GOLD, OF COURSE GREAT BRITAIN ISN'T GOING TO LIKE IT, BECAUSE THEY'RE STILL ON THE STERLING, BUT FOR MOST OF THE REST OF THE WORLD, IT WILL BE GOOD, THEY'LL SAY IT'S DIFFICULT, BUT WHAT ISN'T THAT IS WORTH WHILE PURSUING, THEY HAVE TAKEN AND USED MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, AND THEY OWE ME, BIG TIME, AND SO DO MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WOLD THAT ARE LEARNING SO MUCH FROM ME BECAUSE I AM BEING USED AS A HUMAN GUIENEA PIG... SAG/AFTRA MERGER IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR CREATING JOBS, UNION BOSSES GET PAID BIG TIME, UNFORTUNATELY THE PERFORMERS DON'T, THE MUSICIANS UNION, BAD, WHEN I MET WITH THE GUY WITH HIS MANICURED FINGER NAILS, AND EXPENSIVE HAIR CUT, I GUESS HE DIDN'T THINK I NOTICED THE POSTER ONCE UPON A TIME,,,WHICH I WROTE WHEN I WAS AT AFI IN 75, AND ALSO LOVE SPARKS, ANOTHER ONE OF MINE...OF COURSE THE ATTORNEYS MANY OF THEM AREN'T QYALIFIED BECAUSE THEY NEVER WENT TO LAW SCHOOL, AND I'M FINDING THAT MAY BE TRUE OF DOCTORS, ETC...SO YOU FOLKS THAT DON'T FEEL YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, IN FACT I HEARD A VERY YOUNG WOMAN TALKING TO A FRIEND SAYING, "I DON'T CARE", THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY BEING SUPPORTED BY YOUR PARENTS WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES, LET ALONE SUPPORTING YOU, ... BUT WE ADULTS, WE NEED TO STEP UP, AND SINCE I WILL BE DECIDED WHO I WANT ON MY BOARD, BESIDES THOSE THAT I MENTIONED, WHICH I STILL NEED TO MEET AND TALK TO TO SEE IF THEY'RE INTERESTED, AND IF I'M INTERESTED AFTER ESTABLISHING A DIALOGUE WITH THEM...THIS IS SERIOUS, THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS BEING RUN BY THUGS THAT DON'T HAVE ANY INTEGRITY, AND HAVE LITTLE TO NO TALENT THAT ONLY NO HOW TO STEAL, YOU KNOW THE TYPES, THEY PAY PEOPLE TO TAKE THEIR LAW EXAMBS, PAY PEOPLE TO TAKE THEIR DRIVING TESTS (HELLO BOB, BW, MENTIONED THIS) in other words they pay to have someone take the exams to give the credentials to steal from the public...THOSE PEOPLE THE WORKING STIFFS OF WHICH I CONSIDERED MYSELF, DEPSITE THE FACT I DIDN'T GET PAID A SALARY, AND USED ALIAS SO AS TO NOT JEPORDIZE MY CREDIABILITY AS AN ACTRESS, SO YOU WORKING STIFFS HAD IT BETTER THAN ME, SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT I HAD IT GOOD BECAUSE OF MY CELEBRITY, THEY MADE SURE TO KEEP ME IN THE DARK ABOUT THAT TOO, PRETENDING THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHO I WAS DESPITE MY HAVING THE SAME FACE, EXCEPT FOR LOTS MORE EXPRESSION LINES, SO PEOPLE ARE CRUEL, AND ALL THE EMPLOYERS, INCLUDING MERIT, AFLAC, UNITED BULLION, AMERICAN BULLION, ETC, ETC, ETC,...IT'S TIME YOU PAY TOO...AND YOU WON'T BE A PART OF MY TEAM IF YOU JOIN ARTISTS WITH FRIENDS, BUT YOU WILL PAY ME ANYWAY, IF YOU JOIN WITH ANOTHER TEAM, COMPREHEND,,,I LIKE SPEAKING ENGLISH, BECAUSE IT IS THE LANGUAGE OF BUSINESS ALL OVER THE WORLD...24 HR FITNESS, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT RIGHT...AND YOU GUYS INTERESTED IN ME BUILDING UP MY PECKS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, BECAUSE AFTER I DRAFT THE SCREENPLAY, I MAY BE CHANGING CASTING, AS I STATED, NOTHING'S BEEN WRITTEN IN STONE, IN FACT, I HAVEN'T CALLED MY FIRST MEETING AS YET...THOUGH I BET MY UNDERLINGS HAVE BEEN WHEELING AND DEALING FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS, WELL GUESS WHAT, IT IS MY BUSINESS...HAVE A GOOD DAY...MINE IS GOING SWIMMINGLY WELL. (C)COPYIGHT BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL DEC.8, 2013 (NOTE IF ANYONE SAYS DON'T DATE YOUR COPYRIGHT, THEN YOU KNOW THEY ARE FULL OF DUNG)

No comments:

Post a Comment