Thursday, October 17, 2013

Allegations against Geek Squad and et al...Consumers Beware!

Yesterday a technician from Geek Squad reinstalled my internet service since my provider AT&T was unable to do so. "Ty" was fast, and I had left her alone with my computer, and I did see at one time many emails she was working on, after she had supoosedly done her job. She had certainly convinced me. In fact I was so impressed that I wrote a letter to her supervisor Samantha.Soriano @bestbuy.com... I was too hasty with my praise for "Ty Johnson" because this evening when I went on my desk top I discovered that an intellectual multi page treatment copyrighted August of this year had been lifted from my computer. I also noticed that she had installed some software which allowed scanning of the content of my computer. Now, my allegation is that this was done along with AFLAC since when the internet went down, the same website would appear when I was working at Aflac in Burbank, in fact, just about every day Aflac's site would go down, and also, AT&T was Aflac's provider at the Burbank Office. All of the Telecommunication Providers listen, even if you tell them you don't want to be recorded. Do you know, or can you imagine how much information passes through these conglomorates and entities. I allege that this is how Hollywood, and these studios are stealing writers intellectual properties, and I also allege that Merit Financial was involved and attorney TJ Ritz, the so called attorney that got me to settle for much less than what I should have received on my wrongful termination case which is why I complained to the State Bar. Still awaiting Ritz's reply to why he lied about none of the witnesses signing declarations except for one. And much more. One of Aflac's top managers is from South Africa and one day when I stopped to eat at a Tai restaurant this female who was from South Africa claimed that I would be interviewed by Steve Martin with "lots of females running around the set"...I thought it was a strange comment but based on everything else that's beem happening, Kate Blanchard living in my old apartment, working at AFI on Western... That's why Hollywood hates writers, and now they are having actors make up their own dialogue which is why films are so dire, as well as television, and I also allege that I have been used unknowingly by certain actors, actresses included, in order to create characters by watching me in real life, listening to me and recording me via their cable service. In the film, "Young Adult" which Charlize Theron starred in, when I saw the billboard displaying "her" face, I said that looks like a white version of me...Same thing when the billboard of "The Huntsman" etc. and around this time interestingly enough strangers were coming up to me apologizing, for what, I still don't know, all of them were white. In fact, when I did my comedy routine the second time, I mentioned how Hollywood could superimpose somebody else's face on someone, let's say if they're aging or haven't had time to get plastic. I know this sounds far fetched, but remember this is the 21st century, and the crimes being committed are ripe for the time we're living in. I allege this is happening all over the world, and I do believe the Magazine Publishers are in on this which is where they got their ideas. And when I was incarcerated at DelAmo Hospital via Cedars these instutions over medicated me and then sent a bill for close to 31K which I refused to pay and I also alleged that Medicare Fraud was going on as well, and medical records of people were untrue, and made up just as our media is made up. What people didn't know, or didn't believe that there is a Creator, that sees hears and knows all... And that is the universal experience that is going on right now, and that's why the 90/10 Plan and my Peace Love Speech, etc is a good plan, but already unfortunately I see it being botched due to politics and greed. And again, I must get paid a percentage whether these businesses are on my team or not. It is only fair and morally right, no inference to politics intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment