Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"I'M Back!"

Good-Morning Citizens of the World...After a relatively short abscence and a number of screwy judgement calls, I was able to get Best Buy to send out a fabulous technician by the name of Ty Johnson,from Geek Squad, who hooked me up, so to speak ASAP...efficent, considerate (provided her own booties to keep my floors clean)...very polite and very smart, she took all of ten minutes perhaps at the most, and so I thank TJ for saving Unique Perspective from going in to a permanent trash bin...Well, I'll be back with some interesting POV's in a bit...In the mean time I've got to go sky diving again at Perris Airport and also improve my comedy routine, and produce The Actress and the Agent...for it's one to two week end run at the Nate Holden Theatre and Ebony Repertory Theatre on Washington Blvd, across from KABOOM, the best bang for your buck when it comes to fusion...Jamaican and Philippino cusine is right across the street from the theatre...Check it out...Until then...Remember how great you are! A great day for all! GM

No comments:

Post a Comment