Monday, October 28, 2013

HOW OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES ARE BEING STOLEN...More Food For Thought.

Hackers that may be your neighbors, if you have wi-fi, in your building which I do, and was originally set up so that the configuaration made it easy for my writing material, or anyone else's for that matter to be hacked in to and stolen...I tell you these ghouls are becoming more ghoulish with each passing day, and yet I must remind myself that there are truly more good people than bad...INTERNET HARRASSMENT IS NOT ONLY REAL, BUT SO IS THE SUBLIMINAL, OR NOT SO SUBLIMINAL HAND SIGNALS, ETC. directing you in to Starbucks, or where ever to buy, buy, buy... Do the directors of traffic get a cut of the action or what, I suspect a huge YES!!! Is it true that China, Canada and Russia have all the cash right now? Wonder where it's coming from?

No comments:

Post a Comment