Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Propaganda Continues...

NOTE- Reminder, intelligence is not measured BY how well you CAN spell, but IF YOUR MESSAGE IS CLEAR... My phone calls are not being routed properly as they should, I've got crazed individuals calling me, hired by who knows who, to try and steal my work, my writing, which has been done before...I actually heard a ghoul say well we've got the publidhing rights...And they continue to steal my real property as well as my intellectual property and for what purpose? I'm not leaving California, THOUGH I WILL BE TRAVELING and remember, I AM STILL OWED FOR THE PLAN WHICH FORCES THE GOV'T DOWN TO SIZE AND PUTS THE POWER IN THE HANDS OF THE citizens of the world...THIS IDEA WAS GIVEN TO ME VIA THE CREATOR I MUST REMIND YOU... THOSE WHO ONLY WISH TO TAKE AND NOT GIVE, ARE BEING DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY ... My giving up my work for free, is no longer the case...THE GHOULS OF HOLLYWOOD OWE LOTS OF PEOPLE, PARTICULARLY ME. This has nothing to do with any one's sexual orientation or prediliction...It's all being manipulated by the media...TIME TO PAY THE PIPER! AND THAT INCLUDES WHO EVER IS GUILTY, be it, blood relatives or any one else, including the mob (my article titled why I chose the Mafia over the Gov't was a spoof, satire if you will, like Quinton's movie about the slave turned bounty hunter, way to go you idiots who complained and caused the actors to lose their ancillary rights for dolls and such...way to go...Yes, that's where the word NIGGA is very appropriate... You want to be politically correct? Then you believe in censorship...And you males out there that steal ideas from those of us who have earned the right to be paid, such as Gwendolyn L Mitchell, that's me by the way, YOU ARE BEING EXPOSED FOR WHAT YOU ARE, all the glossy, pretty colored photos aren't worth a hill of beans...It Stinks, just like your farts! Oh by the way, the club I did my comedy routine, the mc told me to be nice, I am nice, too nice, which has been the problem...Question, are we at the stage where wrong is right, and right is wrong? Lord Have Mercy...And please no spirtuals need be sung please...We know how the church fits in to all this...First Borns are more intelligent? Perhaps, in certain cases, but to make a blanket statement as if it were fact, makes your statement meaningless. Have a meaningful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment