Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dear High Commissioner of Human Rights...(Sent to the United Nations 10/29/2013)

My name is Gwendolyn L Mitchell and shortly after composing my COPYRIGHTED PeaceLoveSpeech awhile back, which I mailed to the NY Times, as well as LA Weekly, my life and everyone else's life it appears has changed. In the document I referred to the, "Citizens of the World" and how to end war forever, feed everyone so no one needs to go to bed hungry, everyone has a place to call their own, eliminate all land ines, and how America could be the, "Beacon of Light" to the world. I also referred to my entertainment family pedigree...who traveled the world at a time when it was more innocent, not perfect, but individuals could at least choose their path of earning a living and were able to keep most of what they made... In the "speech" I referred to the horrible incident with the young Pakistani student who took a bullet to the head because she wanted an education. I also referred to the attrocities that America has been guilty and how South Africa has endured the black eye when perhaps America, a country where I was born and raised by hard working loving parents and where I have been working since the age of 13. I am now 71, thanks be to the Creator, and I intend to continue working writing and producing film and plays, etc with hopefully God's blessings. In the "speech" I referred to the beating I took by the LA Police shortly after my appearance in "Shaft: which landed me in the Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital for over a week, unabe to walk, and half out of my mind. At the time I had been dating a Persian Jew, and we were both beaten, though I had gotten the worse of it. I sued and it might as well have been a Kangaroo court, the windows of the courtoom were covered so no one could look in through the window of the door. It was a jury trial, the result , I was found guilty for disturbing the peace despite the Police breaking in my door at Park LaBream which still stands today and I was fined. At the time the complex was owned by May and Company and Metropolitan Life, if I'm not mistaken. (I still carry the scars of that beating on my left ankle where the discoloration, and traumatized veins still pop out(NOTE:this added and was not sent in the document to the UN today). I received no compensation, unlike Rodney King who supposedly was beaten by the Police according to the footage repeatedly shown on TV) and received a million dollars for allegedly driving drunk and not stopping for the Police (Great ad for Hundai,huh, this too I added). But me, I get beaten for sleeping in my apartment and am awakened by the invasion of the LAPD from the Rampart Division. I eventually was forced out of show business and became a registered rep selling limited partnerships on commission only in companies that raised money for fiber optics, healthfl fast food chain an auction company that went public, all of which and more I still am owed stock. The last "job: held I resigned which is an insurance company with a quacking duck. The irony that I found myself working in the very industry that delivered the beating. Again, this was the Hollywood schematic, where the most talented are destroyed and the meiocre who play politics, which I was offered, but declined, are rewarded. Mainstream America has gone a stray in terms of their moral values an what has become God, is money, very necessary, but to sell your soul for? I am asking to be properly compensated for my plan by receiving a fair percentage from all participans of my 90/10plan, children's lab and Peace/Love whether on my team or not. From what I see, I am already owed quite a bit and I should be compensated so that my granddaughters and great grandchildren will never have to go through what I have endured all these 5o plus working years, The fruits of my labor are being recognized and I very soon,I am properly compensated. I have helped "many" according to my ex attorney TJ Ritz, without any explanation however, I have witnessed the results of my being incarcerated, I have helped the citizens of the world already with better health, eleminating their antiquated ideas about sex, and Hollywood has and is having a windfall at my expense as they have in the past, I allege through spying on me with invasive equipment placed in my home. Hollywood listened to my conversation, creating characters based on my actual life...and super imposing my looks on another white actors' faces and they've been doing this for years, without anyone picking up on it. Remember everything is digital now, movies are not used with film, that's why Kodak needs to be reinstated. So High Commissioner of Human Rights I ask for your help in righting the wrongs against me. I will be more than willing to address the UN about these human rights violations against American Citizens, first hand. Once that occurrs, I will proceed in putting together the boards of moral individuals to run things, including myself as the major board member that will pick and choose who will be on the various boards. If any person or persons or committees or political association have placed themselves in that position all ready, it is NULL AND VOID immediately, without question. No board can be formed without my approval first. In December of last year I attmpted to get in to the UN to tell my story. I was staying at the Hilton, which ironically had been switched from the Tudor Hotel, where I had stayed less than a year prior. The locations of hotels had been switched to highten the charade I suppose. There was much construction going on, streets being changed, and in addition, my mental state was not as reliable as it should have been due to being incarcerated and drugged, so my bearings were off a bit. Moving forward as to why I am writing and the fact is that Ameria, again, a country I love, has actually created an environment, specifically here in Hollywood, USA, to deliberately create an insidious system that destroys the lives of artists, small business owners, women and men who are free thinkers and those who dare to choose to love outside of the accepted, "Norm". Personally, in 1972, I had the good fortune(?) of portaying the character of "Ellie" the love interest to the lead character Shaft, portrayed by Richard Roundtree. Directed by genius Gordon Parks, Sr. It was a time of change because it appeared that blacks were finally having their day, thanks to an innovative Wall Street wheeler dealer turned Actor, Writer, Producer, Melvin Van Peeples. What I didn't know then, but have been a victim of since, is the demonic Hollywood System that controls all media, politicians, artists and free thinkers, etc. It is a deliberate assault on our human rights. The system is particulzrly harsh on individuals who have reached a certain age, forced them, sometimes brutally in my case, to stop working and then the system proceeds to lead them down the destructive financial path of ruin, in the form of bankruptcy, and all forms of financial ruin via, OVER TAXATION WITHUT REPRESENTATION...sound familiar? The Boston Tea Party, where the citizens threw all the tea over board objecting to the high taxes and getting nothing in return, sounds familiar, right? On a brighter note, I see my plan of Peace, Love, etc already being implemented when I visied France, South Africa, New York and of course right here in Cali. It is my plan gifted to me from God, and there are the ghouls again, that have jumped on the bank wagon, taking what doesn't yet belong to them, making their deals without consideration to the proper organization of the plan, namely me. I have been in contact with the President about the plan as well, including Ron Myer, at Universal/NBC, I emailed CNN, no replay...John Wurtz(s) my accountant who states he wants to be a part of the plan. I will be consulting,ONCE I AM PROPERLY COMPENSATED, AND ALL THE CREDITORS THAT ARE TRYING TO PUSH ME TO BANKRUPCY, BACK OFF!!! I HAVE MORE THAN PAID FOR EVERYTHING OWED IN TO THE NEXT MILLINEUM AND BEYOND...(NO ENDORESEMENT INTENDED TO THE COMPANY OF THE SAME NAME)> Those individuals who have benefited from me, who say all she's interested in is the money, you may think what you want, but how much would you pay for having a brand new way of life that will give you longevity and happiness? HOLLYWOOD GHOULS, BE ASHAMED, AS WELL AS THE UGLY SIDE OF AMERICA. High Commissioner of Human Rights, I thank you for the opportunity in the hopes that it will clean the global air, and again, I would like to visit the UN to speak about my plight and in so doing hopefully I will help not only myself, but others as well, in addition to those that are already benefiting from my plan. **Some changes from what has been sent to the UN earlier this morning. Signed Gwendolyn Mitchell (c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn Mitchell on Oct. 29, 2013 at 12:06PM

No comments:

Post a Comment