Thursday, October 24, 2013

KUDOS to Paul Mitchell Schools

Needed a color refresh, because I was low on cash, (due to you know what) and couldn't afford the prices at the salon I normally go, and I adore my colorist, I stopped by Paul Mitchell's School on Ventura Blvd in Sherman Oaks...And had two fabulous beautiful and professional young women,"Goar" and "Nelli" shampoo, condition, and style my hair and it was a 150% positive experience...These girls were on it, and got me looking presentable again... I recommend to anyone that wants professional treatment and a place that considers that not every one these days are rolling in dough, yet still desires to look beautiful, go check it out!!! And ask for Goar and Nelli, I got there at 5:30PM and was out at around 7...Not bad for a color touch up and a blow dry with flat iron (optional, I wanted straight), all for 30 bucks! Can't beat that with a stick! Gwenn aka Gwendolyn L Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment