Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hey Ms Buzz Cut...

Did I happen to mention that while staying at the Genesis Hotel in South Africa, in Jobeg, which I loved by the way, they have a soap opera with virtually all black Africans, and one of the story lines is about a mother who was caught driving while drunk with her child in the car...Would you believe that? The acting was really good and the people were beautiful, all black Africans... I find white Africans equally as fetching by the way...Love the blue eyes...Did I see you at the Johannesburg Airport when I was leaving on Delta? My you're tall, I envy that, your height, but you didn't look quite that tall last night, you were more "normal" height, but still quite fetching, my analysis is based on the guys reactions behind the desk, I really am near sighted, but I noticed how you switched your arse over to the counter, that was cute. When I go to South Africa again, I'll be sure to visit Melrose Arch is it? , in Capetown...Interesting some of the names of businesses, named after certain individuals here in America. I guess I was right about something, the world is in deed getting smaller. We'll speak soon I'm sure. Choi! Best, Gwenn

No comments:

Post a Comment