Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Last Night I kinda rocked at a certain comedy club in Santa Monica...

In spite of all the negativity being heaped upon artists, independent thinkers, seniors (a club that I belong to),etc. by the Ghouls, I decided to have a little fun and put myself in front of the firing squad last night...For a fourth time I did stand up, though it's not quite as thrilling as sky diving, I did OK. I did state that after being hetero for all these many years, I am definetly bi-curious, with a particular individual of desire in mind...who is less than half my age (supposedly), so would I be considered being a pedafile?(check spelling no available spell check)...Don't think so, since thinking and doing are two different things. Again, I must speak on the subject of my global plan which is definetly being implemented and wondering when the heck am I going to get paid. I have a feeling that there are those that have jumped on board and are being compensated while I must struggle to get enough funds to travel to the places that I need to... I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE, and I want to travel to many places, including seeing the United States in its entirety before the final curtain comes down...I want to visit Africa again, Paris again with an appropriate lover,so many places yet to see... Besides I'm looking for backing for all my projects, The Actress and the Agent, which is flexible and I'm considering different versions, hetero, gay, lesbian...The hetero is ready to go, I just have to get my act in gear and consider which theatre is the most practical, The Beauty Stealers,( a horror fantasy), a low budget movie about the turning point in a marriage, A Matter of Choice which I'd like to shoot in my home town... I'm looking for the appropriate legal and booking representation... Regarding a cookie cutter of America globally, I am praying, since President Obama believes in the audacity of hope, though I totally believe that hope is alive. Just so you know, my blog had been incapitated for over two weeks,and I apologize for that. One last thing, why not be proud of the age you are, whatever that is, living any type of lie, will definetly come back to haunt you I believe. CNN, did you get my email? And Shark Attack? What about you? Phone 323-876-6815, Fax 323-876-6832, email gwenmprod@sbcglobal.net, or email, gwenmprod@aol.com... Have the day that you're wishing for. Sincerely, Gwendolyn L Mitchell aka Gwenn

No comments:

Post a Comment