Saturday, August 24, 2013

Yesterday Was A Good Day For Walking...

I had a wonderful meal at Mr. Chows, still classy, and incrediably delicious after all these years...I had the steamed Sea Bass with Vegetables, and their sig dish, the Seaweed Salad...The ambience was first rate as one would expect, with white table clothes and a white rose on every table...So romantic I imagine at night...I visited Mr Chows in its heyday, and it needs to come back or even exceed the past...Some things get better with age, and definetly Mr. Chow's is a good example. If you want the best quality in food, and have a romantic nature, Mr. Chows on Camden is the way to go... Also, stepped in to Francis Orr on Camden Dr. heading South on the same side of the Street as Mr Chows, if you're looking for the perfect gift for Fido, to Historical Pictorials, which are no longer in print, to beautiful China, and elegant pens...And a sliding horse, the size of a real pony (almost)... This is not the way I usually spend my day, quite the contrary, but I had lots on my mind...And needed to escape to a more bearable and beautiful place...So I pampered myself...Am I not allowed? How do you escape from your emotional pain? Staying at home, watching TV and eating?...Or, getting out amongst people who are up beat and positive to help me at least temporarily forget what I'm currently going through...I don't believe in going down with the ship without a delicious meal in my belly and pleasant memories...Though that scenario ain't gonna happen...for me at least. Again, being a victim of slave labor, and God knows what else... Also what tickled my funny bone now and again, was, "Meet the Millers", lots of belly laughs...and a good solid comedy to help you forget what ails you, at least, for the length of the film...I checked it out at The Grove last night..Anniston, Sudekis, Emma Robert, and Will Poulter head the cast... Signed up with an excellent trainer at Equinox...who is exceptional, Bryan Irving... NOTE: DISCLAIMER: This does not mean in any way that I am yet doing business with William Morris or visa versa. The agency just happens to be in the same building as Equinox. I get no financial compensation, and have had no offers, as yet, for sharing my views on movies, restaurants, etc. Today, this is not so much a "unique perspective" as it is sharing personal experience... Thank you and Good Day to all of you and yours. Sincerely, Gwendolyn "Gwenn" Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment