Thursday, August 22, 2013

An Attempt to Kill Me Off?

I went to IMBD and for some reason they refuse to put my name as Gwendolyn Mitchell...rather they have Gwenn Mitchell which is the name I chose, to be "different" from every other Gwen back when I was in my 20's...Also, the photo displayed, which is a reaction shot taken out of context, at seeing my character's lover,"Shaft" being shot, though emotionally correct, was taken out of context by IMBD. IMBD certainly accomplished what they desired in trying to make me appear foolish, which only minimizes perhaps IMBD's credability. I understand they currently have a lawsuit going by a young Asian actress who doesn't like the fact that IMBD revealed her age. I however, am giving IMBD the benefit of the doubt, so please remove all the females displayed on my page other than myself, since I am the subscriber that paid for your service, and the correct name that I desired had never been properly displayed, which is Gwendolyn Mitchell. Well I see perhaps that I'm not the only one that needs or should apologize...I paid IMBD to promote me, rather they have faces of who knows who on my website...Amazing how vicious and mean the powers will go to to shut me down... I have a feeling they are doing this to many in the industry, particularly as they mature... Please IDBM give me what I had requested that my name be placed as Gwendolyn Mitchell, or find a way to add it to Gwenn Mitchell...I'm certainly not at the end of my career, but the very beginning of it... Despite of how you may try to create a differnt illusion... I'd greatly appreciate you providing me with what I paid for IMBD, IMMEDIATELY! Thank you! Sincerely, Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment