Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Thrill of a Life Time...

Sorry I couldn't blog yesterday, I was busy jumping out of a plane that was over thirteen thousand feet above ground at Perris,(Pronounced Paris) CA...My instructor, "DJ" put me in a relaxed state despite the butterflies flying around in my tummy...I took the tandem jump at the Perris Airport, and it was thrilling to say the least...And I recommend that anyone that's got a fear of flying, this is one way to perhaps over come your fear...Perris is a sleepy little town founded in the late 19th century, and it appears that it's just waking up... I took the Tandem jump and it was truly awesome...I'm planning on doing it again... I was told that my jump should be on U tube in a couple of days... Keep Looking Up! Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment