Thursday, August 15, 2013

President O'Boma's Speech This Morning...Add On at 10:50AM 8 paragraph down)

In my opinion, for what it's worth, I feel the tone and his choice of words were appropriate under the circumstances, specifically, I was very pleased that he does not consider what is happening in Egypt as a Coup, and he is absolutely right...I must say before I go further, that I pray for the families who have lost loved ones during this transition for Global Peace...Preisdent O'Bama used "universal" but in my humble opinion perhaps Global, or World Peace, may be more suitable... I believe that every Citizen in the World wants the same thing, food in the bellies, good nourishing food, for themselves and their families, they also want a home that they may call their own, they also want a way to pay for these things in order to maintain their dignity as a human being and so they can earn the respect that they deserve... This is unique to all the world, to all the citizens of the world. The question regarding Egypt and Isreal, and again I remind you I am not that smart, my thoughts come from greater heights than down here on Earth... So what I had proposed in my Peace Love Speech, is that we join the Military with the Local Police of the various countries to serve as Peace Officers... The military is no longer used to support the War Machine which the Politicians have ordered in order to maintain their higer life styles...We eleminate everything destructive, drugs, I believe that prescription drugs should also be considered as harmful... When I visited Harlem not too long ago, I stayed at a hotel called The Loft, it had nourishing food, healthful food, computers, this should be the standard that we set for living conditions in the poorest countries in the world, in other words, the caliber of living should be no less than this...In Johannesberg at the New Genesis Hotel they had the same trend, everything was contained within the living structure, there was a market for fresh food and vegetables, there was a health food store that had imported some of the best googie berries I had ever tasted from China... I believe the stores that provide good nourishing and healthful food should be the distributors around the world, and the more commercial markets may want to consider upgrading to that level...(More on this later) Back to Global Peace...We provide a way of making a good and decent living, many of the citizens of the world have tremendous skills which are not being used and they can teach their skills to others, as a way of providing what is called...I can't recall the word I'm trying to think of...too many thoughts sifting through my pea brain...Oh yeah, apprentiship...Where the skilled teaches the unskilled, while the unskilled gets paid to learn...There must be an agreement in place that should the unskilled once learns the craft, to protect the owner (skilled teacher), the recently skilled must complete a certain period of time before the newly skilled can form his own business and compete...Competition is good. Monopolies in my opinion are bad, that's why we'll also be using many banks...Check to see if JP Morgan has a hold on all banks, need accountants and bankers, that are honest...John Wurtz, and Charles Bussey are two accountants that I can vouch for, I think. Listen but verify, (paraphrasing from Ronald Regan) I do not believe in monopolies by the way...i.e Gyms, we'll be using all qualified gyms, good for Equinox in forming Blink, a well equipped gym for lower income individuals...Very Good! Now, this is the tricky part, we allow these Citizens around the World to keep 90% of what they make...The Gov't is then forced down to size and do the job that they were hired to do and that is to safe guard all the Citzens of the World...Credut should go to Ron Paul for some of these ideas by the way... I believe truly that we are truly all FAMILY, so when you committ genocide against your family members, BAD KARMA will then prevail, BUT THAT IS NOW CHANGING...ON RELIGION, MY PERSONAL BELIEF IS THAT I HAVE A DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE CREATOR, AND SO DO YOU...I THINK CHURCHES, AND PLACES OF WORSHIP ARE GOOD AND NECESSARY JUST TO HAVE A PLACE TO GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS AND BE IN THE SPIRIT OF THE CREATOR...I HAVE OFTEN VISITED CHURCHES WHEN THEY ARE EMPTY AND HAVE COME OUT FEELING BETTER THAN WHEN I ENTERED... I Believe that religion has been used as a ploy to create wars through out history to feed a Mad Machine, creating favorable means to the select few, and the destruction of the many... I believe that we have arrived at Utopia, I see it every where I have visited, and I want to go to many places, such as the Dominican Republic, Syria, the Balkans...I want to see for myself what is happening, and though as any lover that has a spat with a loved one, so have I with the still greatest country in the world, in my opinion, and that is the United States, and it is made great only because of the PEOPLE, THAT REPRESENT THE ENTIRE WORLD WHO COME HERE... President O'Bama is a good man, and I unfairly judged him, thinking that he may be too young for the job, but I believe he GREATLY CARES about not only the people of the United States, but the People of the World, so therefore, as many of you already have, we must support our President in helping him to carry this Peace Plan through, and I remember when President Anwar Sadat got together and signed the peace plan, and soon after Sadat was assainated...This often happens to great leaders who strive for WORLD PEACE, Kennedy, and of course Martin Luther King Jr. for only through World Peace and truly carring for our family throuh out the world are we going to be able to survive, and that's for the entire planet. I see blades of grass and all living things assisting us in this World Peace Plan, THINK ACTUALITY, NOT FAILURE, BECAUSE AS Seal and Black eyed Peas say, if you only have love for your own race then you will discriminate and hate, and that's the message we must spread and actually show this as reality, for it is truly that. Money,Food, Art...etc. I feel that these ESSENTIALS elevate the spirit, and should be available to EVERYONE on the planet...Also, those who are in Prison, need to be rehabilitated, and those that are truly dangerous to society, well, it is not up for me to say...what should be done... I think President O'bama, if I may say, that INALIENABLE rights, which are rights that come from God, or the Creator, must be considered as part of any peace plan, since ALL GIFTS COME FROM GOD, the CREATOR, and yes, we are all his children. I believe the Entertainment Industry can be significant in changing the world...And I believe that people should have the right to have their own businesses and run them accordingly without government interference... So one of the ways perhaps we can better things is through music, film, concerts, etc. around the world, making gyms and excercise available to everyone, when people are happy they produce...I again, feel that the dollar should be maintained as the currency of reserve globally, backed by gold and silver. And Insurance Companies I'm sure should be willing to pick up the tab on some of these concerts, films, etc. since the citizens of the world bailed them out when they were supposedly too big to fail, well guess what, THE WORLD IS TOO BIG TO FAIL, so pony up! That's my two cents worth...GOOD JOB MR. PRESIDENT, I MEAN, PRESIDENT O'BAMA. Thanks for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment