Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Tessler, Kate, etc.

One would think that the owner of the WONDERFUL TESSLER vehicle, that my in limbo tech guy, which perhaps may not be with me much longer by the way, Zachary, pointed out to me that the owner of that wonderful looking auto is from South Africa, and since I wrote a wonderful review about his car,on my blog, that the cad would at least give me a brown, or blue one for god sakes, i'D EVEN ACCEPT WHITE...Oh yes, he flew to Paris on the same plane, with lots of other terribly rude people who not only made fun of me mocking my running and pointing to God only knows below her waist, oh yes I remember all of you, plus the stout individual who resembles the actress on that TV show, which to me is a bore, I had been considering her for my plaY The Actress and the Agent, but not any more...I think I can do better, and I intend to...(By the way, you play a lousy attorney on the phone) Also, getting back to the guy who supposedly owns Tessler, according to my tech guy who has gotten way too big for his britches...he is truly a legend...in his own mind...I also see the guy who owns Tessler had also started Pay Pal, and I had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with that company a while back, when I was thinking of taking a writing class on line, BIG DISTASTER, AFTER GETTING MY MONEY, AND I HAD STATED THAT ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS AT THE TIME WAS NADINE GORDIMER, I WAS TOLD THAT THE SO CALLED INSTRUCTOR WOULD GET BACK TO ME...I SAY ALL THIS, BECAUSE THERE IS AN INSIDEOUS PLOT BEING executed, TO RELIEVE YOU OF FUNDS, AND IT IS CALLED INTERNET HARRASSMENT... Also Kate Blanchard is now residing in my old apartment over on Masselin that I had fixed up quite nicely when I was attending AFI, and I lost it when a so called friend got hold of the place while I was "incarcerated". What's interesting this so called friend lived in west hollywood and had gotten Marilyn Monroes old apartment and she was dating a very powerful politician...(Blonds and Politicians, seem to be the order of the day) and she's now over on Western at the new AFI, which is quite creepy, and has a very sad depressing vibe, when I was attending AFI when it was on Greystone Mansion in fact in 75 there is a photo with my head turned, deliberately when the photo was snapped...And some actress who starred in a movie about women and their relationships with each other and men...there's a great set piece, a wonderful dance scene...with Queen Latifa, and she had also starred in Raising Arizona...With this actress who is quite remarkable, and probably around my age, but we won't discuss age will we, it freaks everybody out, not everyone, certainly not "Pretty Woman" who admits to 46... What's also interesting is that this vendetta against me, and I hear the scuttlebug is because I supposedly slept with someone's husband? Is there any retribution when white women sleep with black men, is that not insulting for the black wife? Oh but that's OK, afterall, as one of the DeHavilland sisters said when Hattie won the Oscar, "Oh it doesn't mean much since she has no sex appeal'. I can only imagine what Lena Horne the beautiful, sexy, alluringly beautiful woman who got cast in a movie where she didn't have to sing, Richard Widmark, you young whipper snappers check it out, IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF CELEBRITY, THEY WILL HOUND YOU TO DEATH THESE GHOULS, AND AS MENTIONED BEFORE THEY COME IN ALL STRIPES AND IT'S TO SPEND YOUR MONEY...THAT'S WHAT THEY DO TO ARTISTS, AND BUSINESS OWNERS...AND I BELIEVE THAT SOME CELEBS MAY BE INVOLVED, AFTERALL THEY HAVE TO PAY THEIR BILLS...SO THEY ATTACK INDIVIDUALS LIKE MYSELF, OUT SPOKEN TO A FAULT, AS IF I CARE...AND YES I WILL SUE AND WHAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING IS TO RUIN MY CREDIT...YOU SEE I HAD A SCORE OF AROUND 776...SO THEY ARE PLAYING THEIR GAMES, ATTEMPTING TO RUIN MY CREDIT SO THEY CAN TRY TO GRAB MY PROPERTY...BAD, BAD, PEOPLE, AND I MUST SAY THE LEADERS OF THE PACK APPEAR TO BE BRITS...YOU KNOW LIKE THE RUSSIANS, WE'RE NOW TALKING THE BRITS...THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE FART JOKES...silly people...take themselves way too seriously,,,that's not all Brits, by the way Lana Marks, is a brit and she used to come on to my Persian Boyfriend, he used to complain to me about it...And Albert Joon, if you've been responsible for any part of this "Hell" that I'm going through, you will get yours...Easy for you to spend money when your daddy was giving it to you, where I had to get out and work for mine, not like you...I know you loved called me "cheap", I prefer the word frugal, and I know you loved the way I spoke, and I remember you saying your family opted to come to America rather than England that was a good choice on their part, however, my love (I'm hoping that you had nothing to do with Kate Blanchard now living in my apartment that you visited, since we weren't dating at that point, but I'm hoping that you're not being mischevious, and I hope you've found a good mate...The offer of you being Executive Producer, you may recall Albert Novian, "husband" without the paper, for how many years now...well over 30...and you haven't been up to your bad boy ways...I didn't realize that it was you waving to me behind the tinted glass of your black GM car, with your gold rimmed aviator glasses...And I will love you always but I am not in love with you and I wish you nothing but happiness...Please tell Mina I asked about her, and she is a true artist, and I remember the beautifully framed mirror she made, and of course the portrait of you that she gave me... You ask who are "They" if you've read my previous blogs you would know... Oh, one last thing speaking about the Brits, the photo of Elizabeth Hurley, being worth 7 million, was that to make me think that I am not worth at least that? Actually I'm worth considerably more. Why did her ex actor boyfriend seek pleasure else where? I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT, PROBABLY CHEAP PUBLICIATY, I'M WORTH MUCH MORE, REMEMBER, I NOT ONLY WRITE, BUT I CAN ACT TOO...SOME OF YOU BRITS ARE UNBELIEVABLY BORING...AND YOU THINK TOO MUCH OF YOURSELVES...OH RAFFI OF BIDS FAME...IS THAT YOUR JEWLERY STORE THAT JUST MOVED AGAIN TO THE POORER SECTION OF WEST HOLLYWOOD? DID YOU GET YOUR STOCK ON BIDS WHEN IT WENT PUBLIC, BECAUSE I DIDN'T, IN FACT OUR RUSSION BOSS WHO LOVED TO SAY HOW HE PAID FOR YOUR DRUG REHABILITATION, YET HE STILL OWES ME $6,000...IN BACK PAY...AND I INTEND TO GET IT... I think we need to say, The British have come and conquered our industry...HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT? DOES THAT PLEASE YOU...SEE, YOU GUYS, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN WRITE YELLOW JOURNALISM...ANYONE CAN, JUST WRITE WHAT YOU CHOOSE, SO WHAT IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT... GOOD NIGHT, HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment