Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Lesson In What Not To Do...

Yep, sorry to disappoint, but I'm still here...I could offer more apologies, but at this time it probably wouldn't work. I hope my tantrums, accusations, bitterness, etc. is a good example of what not to do in an attempt at success... There have been so many of you that have attempted to help, and I am grateful, sometimes it's hard to pull back, and these are the times that I need to do that... I know most people are interested in the 90/10 Program, and it can work and I have seen evidence of it working in some of the places I most recently visited. Life's lessons can be harsh, and this is what I'm experiencing now...I feel like an experiment that's gone terribly wrong at the moment, but hopefully, since "hope is still alive", and I can activate what's in my mind, soul and heart, without sabbatoging myself or any one else, I'll come back stronger. On the positive side, and there is always a positive side: Great place to stop by for styling, Scoop in Beverly Hills, ask for "Shea Jenkins" and for eats across the street from Scoop's, is Il Fornaio Cucina Italiana...I knew I was in for a treat when I tasted the bread, heavenly, always a good sign on how the meal is going to taste. Gracie! Have a great day, of this you can be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment