Thursday, August 15, 2013

An appeal for the Saner Side...

Those of you who may be making deals on your own without consulting me first, putting your girlfriends, or boyfriends in position and ignoring the cause for the Peace and Love Plan whether those individuals be kin of mine, so called friends, etc. MT when I visited you when you were living in the same building as Oprah, and we went to the Museaum of Science and I pointed out my Uncle Edward to you...I hope you are still a true friend, you remember when you were in Italy and you mentioned how it rained, and you came back to the US, you had received my plan by email while you were away in Italy and you couldn't believe my energy and how I had gotten all that end, and you apologized because a so called friend of yours whose offices were at 30 Rockefeller had come up with a similar plan you had stated, and you asked if I wanted to see the fax, at first I said no, and you faxed it and I saw all the individuals like Spielberg who were pictured on this plan conveniently without a date....I also ran in to your brother out here and I believe and hope Maria that you are a true friend still...I now have doubts...Remember when and were we met at the BH health club for women... You met Albert Novian, you spoke to my son and my mother, and of course you met Anson as well, who I also believe is a true friend... I didn't understand the Sunday you called and you were blabbering about Arnold S and Tony Danza and his red hair, etc, didn't make sense to me and still doesn't. I believe you are already out here in California enjoying your new house? When I mention people in my blog such as my accountant or ex husband, this does not give them the authority to make decisions on my behalf or on behalf of GLM Productions, Inc. etc., or Artists with Friends,and People are taking what they want before productions and deals have been discussed, and if you attempt to try to say that I'm "crazy" and if any so called doctors back these culprits up, whether these culprits are relatives, so called friends, etc.without having COMMUNICATION ON THIS SUBJECT, YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE...AND THE CREATOR WILL BE DEALING WITH YOU... Some of my projects and others will be done all over the world, and stop vying for positions that you don't have the right to... Mr. Gordy it would be helpful if you spoke up about how some of your productions were funded... Charize Theron though we have never met has proven to be a friend, and has helped me, stop badgering her and others, and that goes for any one that is trying to take this plan over. some of you envious lazy ass Blacks, and whatever other shade, the artists and friends of ours don't deserve this kind of treatment and there will be hell to pay if I find who the back stabbers are...who don't deserve this treatment... I am a lion too and I can roar pretty loud John Werts you know that this was my plan from the start, and I thought you and others would be good to be part of the team...Which has always been my war cry even while at Merit Financial... Seems like many have taken what they want, knowing they don't deserve it...I have paid for everything regarding what I am doing, what right do you have in how I spend my money... Mr. Obama we had a conversation when I was at the gym at the Plaza, and you stated at the time, agreeing with me that you would be willing to compromise to put this plan forward... Also, friends of mine some of whom I have never met I want for my myriad of projects, as mentioned before, Mary J Blige for some of the music for A Matter of Choice, the film I will be directing in NY and Yonkers... Also, Kassie Lemons may be directing The Beauty Stealers, etc. All my projects I will have the FINAL SAY SO, APPARENTLY YOU BAD GUYS DON'T BELIEVE IN PLAYING FAIR, AND FARMERS INSURANCE, AND TRAVERLERS WHO I SPOKE TO YESTERDAY AND TODAY, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR EMAILS, WHY NOT? It is none of your business what I'm doing this is the plan that the creator devised for me to bring forth, this is his will not mine, and those that want to go against the Creator's will, THE RESULTS WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD...DO NOT MESS WITH ME, OR YOU WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY.. you must consult with me first before you make any decisions about my projects, and . those that want to form your own teams so be it, HOWEVER, KNOW THAT GLM PRODUCTIONS ETC. WILL HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO A PERCENTAGE OF THAT FOR COMING UP WITH THE IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE/// MY PRIVACY HAS BEEN INVADED SINCE I WAS BACK IN NY LIVING AT 330 third ave. NYC, NY, you know all my male friends, and the same holds true when I came to CA, so I need to also be compensated for that as well, and the payer including Merit, and all other parties that have benefited from me, Do not take me for a fool, and I see that many are having plastic surgery and that's fine if that's what you want, but my plan should be available to everyone, and stop holding individuals hostage, because you don't like their looks are sexual prediliction, SHAME ON YOU, THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT...I WILL CHOOSE MY HOMES, YES MORE THAN ONE, WHICH YOU OWE ME, WHERE I AM WILL BE MY OFFICE, BUT I WILL HAVE MUCH SPACE FOR MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS TO COME BUSY, IN LOS ANGELES, PARIS, LONDON, SOUTH AFRICA, PREFERABLY CAPE TOWN, AND THE AUTOS WE CHOOSE TO DRIVE, I'M STILL DRIVING A USED HONDA, FROM 2010 WHEN I SEE FOLKS TAKING LUXURY CARS THE VERY PEOPLE WHO LOOK AT ME SIDE WAYS FOR WHAT I CHOOSE TO EAT, OR HOW I WEAR MY HAIR, ETC. NO, I AM NOT THE ONLY PROBLEM, I SEE MANY, MANY GOOD PEOPLE, AND I'M ASHAMED TO SAY, MOST OF THEM DON'T APPEAR TO BE AFRICAN AMERICAN TRYING TO MAKE THIS A BETTER WORLD. STOP, AND COME FORTH AND BE HONEST, I WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS A BAD PERSON TRYING TO RUN THINGS. TRYING TO SEIZE POWER, I NEED YOU TO STOP DOING THIS. I EARNED THIS POSITION APPARENTLY, OR THE CREATOR WOULD NOT HAVE CHOSEN ME FOR IT. SO BACK OFF, NOW!!!(MORE ON THIS LATER)

No comments:

Post a Comment