Sunday, August 25, 2013

Trish McEvoy..."Can we Talk?:

Just bought from Saks Fifth Avenue yesterday in BH, Precious Pink Jasmine, love, love, love, the presentation with the pink box and pink bottle, by the way, Pink was my Mom's favorite color, and now it's one of mmine too...I've got a great idea, I suggest that I become your spokes person for this wonderfully unique fragrance... I forewarn you, that I don't come cheap, and I insist on having my name connected with your electrying fragrance, I actually saw silver stars shooting around my halo upon first spray... I am a free agent due to the fact that I can't find an agent to match my worth as yet. You may contact me at, gwenmprod@sbcglobal.net, or call my mobil at 213-479-1243...Have some great ideas for your company as well... Hope to hear from you soon! (c)Copyright by Gwendolyn L Mitchell on August 25,2013 at approx 9:32AM Thanks, Gwendolyn P.S- By the way, your spokenperson, "Kitty" is a top notch presenter, I prefer that to using the word sales person, which carries with it a negative connotation. (c)Copyright 9:26 am by Gwendolyn Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment