Tuesday, August 20, 2013

More on my Prior Post...

Well, I have yet to hear anything from my last blog including my ex attorney or Aflac, etc...I did not blog yesterday, I was busy at the gym, and taking my pure bar routine... I am convinced that Aflac, and Merit, and others had hacked in to my computer taking all my content, fiction and making it public in retaliation for their racist tactics. The depositions have a venom which clearly exposes how some men feel about women...This was exposed on my last blog. I believe more of you are realizing if you have internet, wireless services, and as someone recently pointed out, where in the heck do those emails go? Particularly when they're never received by the designated party. The result is that unfortunately my writings were in various stages of completion, some more than others, and I can understand if someone took my fiction to be fact, without applying logic or thought, and I must admit some of the first drafts, obviously need work, one of which was an early synopsis of "In Pursuit"...etc...which speaks of the "ascent of women"... I believe I have been retaliated against, and will undoubtedly continue to be by those individuals who are not bright enough to know the difference between fiction and non fiction, and feel that everything is the same...There is a difference between thinking and doing, though the powers at be would have you believe otherwise, gives them a heck of a lot more power that way.. Let me say I love men, and I like the difference between the genders...So guys, please, don't believe everything you hear, see, or read... My civil rights have definetly been violated, but in spite of, I will keep keeping on...Because Life is Worth it. My rights have been violated, as my EX-attorney stated, "You're helping a lot of people"...Why have I not been compensated then?...And I was forced to leave Aflac due to the growing anamosity I felt...And the intense pressure, from work of mine, some incomplete and needed much more work, and i believe as many can relate, perhaps trusting too many people on face value... I am going to be spending much more time getting back to my writing projects and of course the Peace/Love Plan which I have seen evidence that it's in the works...It will be nice when I will be financially rewarded as I should be...Helicopters are constantly flying over head, with their boom mikes, listening to everything, now there's a movie I see "Insidideous 2"...Many never heard of the word before, but now it flows freely...Just an example... I thank the Creator for the Blessings that have been bestowed upon me...I am attempting to be worthy of these gifts...I will succeed and I am not giving in to the insidious tactics that are being heaped upon me coming from many directions...Thank God most are off target. To those good people. stay strong...And push ahead...Nothing that comes too easy lasts... Have a good day and remember to be gentle to yourself. Excuse my type'o I no longer have the ability to spell check for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment