Sunday, August 18, 2013

Aflac,etc...Still Up to No Good...

I received a letter from Jeff Arrington, Second VP of Field Contracting and Compensation, dated o7/24/13, stating that Aflac had created this APO (Accelerated Payment Option) to provide new associates the opportunity to earn greater income during their initial 24 months with the company. Since you have reached that important milestone, this is an official notice that your commission structure will change from APO to a standard commission structure. The change will be effective 30 days from the date of this letter. Thank you for your work with Aflac. Our dynamic field force directly affects the continuing growth of our company. Then I received on August 7th of the current year a letter UNSIGNED, from Field Contacting and Compensation... Dear Ms. Mitchell: Thank you for your recent inquiry. We are in receipt of your request to cancel your contract and it was cancelled as of July 27th 2013... As of your cancellation date, July 27th 2013, you have received all commissions and stock (1 share)that were due up until the date you requested to be cancelled. I would like to address your concerns about the writing numbers that are assigned to our associates. They have no underlying meaning,they started out at A000 and as we added more associates we have exhausted all single alpha characters and we are now using double alpha characters. Aflac in no way would use writing numbers to identify someone's enthnicity. They just use the next set of letters and numbers in sequence. What is not taken in to consideration in the Unsigned letter, is the amount of money not only the accounts that I had brought in GENERTED, but in addition, please check the following list of companies that I personally either made contact with, or signed, that I;m sure, has been passed on to individuals who did nothing more, but to accept the benefits of my labor. Please indulge me...Here are some of the companies and dates that show that Jeff Arrington was correct in compensting me, as Aflac should. They offer no service, and again, they used my celebrity, to benefit their company, which oversells the company, with little or no benefit to the clients. I in turn always service my client, and or potential client. Also, it does not include personal clients as well. John Kelly Chocolates, 5/31/12 John Wurtz(s) Financial Services 4/17/12 YWCA 3/19/12 (CLIENT) Sinaup Inc 3/19/12 Jen Motors Corp 8/16/11 Dunes Inn 8/16/2011 Furious FX 9/12/11 CLIENT sUNRISE z 9/13/11 tHE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC aRTS 9/15/11 client Eva Varro 9/19/11 Young Hollywood School 9/19/2011 Client Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel 9/21/11 Delicious Vinyl 9.21/11 GREEN SCHOOL 10/24/11 - Client N101 10/24/11 (CLIENT) Also Signed Individual at n101 -"Angel" (Client) Signed Prior to 10/24/11, Manager at N101 Territory League 12/14/11 Opuzen Client) 1/30/12 Delicious Vinyl 2/19/12 - A1 Recycling 3/25/12 The Hollywood Corners - 3/19/12 Trendsetters Barber Shop 3/30/12 Restaurant Depot 4/10/12 Charlie Chan Printing 4/16/2012 Simon's Discount Pharmacy and Medical Supplies 5/22/12 P Murphy And Associates 7/5/12 Bravedog 7/5/12 Harmoney Artists 7/23/12 Territory League 7/24/12 United Sheet Metal 8/30/11 7-11 Franchisee 9/1/11 Furious FX 9/12/2011 Delicious Vinyl 9/13/11 Wutz Financial Services 9/13/11 CVS 2/4/12 Richard Friedman Catering 2/13/12 7-11 9/2/11 More Joy 2/10/12 Client Herman's Auto Body Client Duplicate names of businesses are the times that I returned. All of these businesses and more I traveled spending my own gas, providing all ducks, etc, my time, and AFLAC provided nothing, in fact they charged rent for a cubicle when I could have stayed at my home office and worked, yet, I still paid for the cubicle, also we were to be in the office by 8Am, I normally arrived around 6:30AM and sometimes Matthew was not there to open the door. In fact on once occassion he actually locked me out of the office, claiming he didn't know I was there, despite having passed me in the hallway. I contend once again, that Merit Financial, and all my prior employers were in on this SLAVE LABOR, paying no salary. There is a law that if individuals have to be at work at a specific time, have a dress code, that is considered to be a job that should pay a salary. You tell me, just looking at this list, and remember it's partial, I have additional clients. When I took my insurance exam, my application had been stolen, and I had to make out another one. Why I say that Merit Financial was in on this, was because my so called attorney "Josh" Ritz (could it be the same RITZ Properties?) began emailing me over at Aflac sending me personal documents. I requested that they not do that, since I stated, Aflac is not aware of my suing my prior employer. Also, Aflac had contacted me via email and this was through Career Builder. You tell me? Again, this is a ploy against gays, lesbians, certain ethnic groups, also whites, to control their lives and many conglomorates are in on this. If you don't buy, whether you can afford it or not. Merit had dismissed one employee who later became a drug addict. He was married to a black woman. Aflac was not international when I went to work for them, but now through my actions they are attempting to become one. I understand they are in Japan, and supposedly they fired their spokesman because he made a racial remark about the people of the Tsunami, however, in my opion, and as I stated prior, I do not have to be politically correct on my blog. I say that many, have been victimized by this unsavory tactic, and they are attempting to paint me as a immoral person. Please check to see how many of these companies that I listed, and there are plenty more as well, I just don't have the time to look through all my paper work. If you as an artist and a free thinker here in America and you don't freely give them sex, do drugs, or what ever, they will force you to comply to their will, and this is prevelant in the entertainment industry. I wonder how many productions I have made money for, without knowing I was doing so at the time, that helped feed the racist machine, not only in Hollywood, but perhaps this is a rampant proceedure THAT NEEDS TO BE PUT TO REST IMMEDIATLY, ONCE WHAT I AM STATING IN MY BLOG IS THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED. Interesting in the film the Butler, it addresses some of the very conditions that I mentioned in my PeaceLove Speech going so far as to actually mention Emmet Till, as I did. And having been to South Africa, only Jobeg,(Johannesburg), and by the way my trip cost only about 10K and I splurged some. but I did not find the people of South Africa particularly racist and I felt comfortable with many of the ethic groups that are there. In some circles they consider it like NY in terms of the racial representation. I am no expert on this, it's only what I observed. Finally, based on the content of this blog, you be the judge, as I stated, we need individuals who are honest individuals who can actually see the truth, and don't believe everything the media, puts out there. I do contend that our civil liberties are being violated every day. When I discontinued Direct TV, and they were aggressive about me not ending my subscription, which is why I may not be getting Uverse. Again, free thinking people are an absolute threat to these ghouls, and these ghouls come in all stripes, gender, age, etc. Hard to determine who the good guys are, but they're out there, don't forget that. I do wonder if this is in direct retaliantion for what I wrote regarding the celebrity that was the spokesperson for Jello, and who insulted my nine year old son at the time, and was rumored to have been supporting a couple of blondes up in Sausalito...Oh my...As I mentioned before, now that I have been open to total scrutiny, and since the air needs to be cleared, you can't clear the air by using one scapegoat such as myself to exonerate wrong doers. This is what bad men have been doing forever. It has been my personal experience that black and white men in this industry have actually attempted, and in some cases have succeeded, in "pimping out" actors/actresses, etc. Keeping in mind if we don't do something now to stop this injustice it will continue...The luxury of tears is not enough to stop it...To say oh what a shame what happened to Inger Stevens, a white woman, or Dorothy Dandrige, and all the rest both male and female, when you support the racist agenda then we deserve what we get I guess. 90/10 Plan is a good plan, and I wish I could be faster, but without any financial support at this time except what is coming from a tiny pension which keeps getting smaller from my acting, and social security and what I relied on from the insurance companies, and this story does not belong to me exclusively, you could be next, due to people living longer, and so many people who want something for doing nothing...Too big to fail? Yes, the world is too big to fail, but insurance companies? Think about the amount of information we all give up every day and how it is turned in to money for all these conglomorates, including government. Our freedomes are continuing to erode...What must we do to stop it...Always verify everything, and I do mean everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment