Saturday, August 10, 2013

Why not to go paperless...Does the following sound familiar to you?

Why not to go paperless...I know everyone from the Banks, well actually particularly the banks encourage us to go paperless...DON'T DO IT...How can you trace all your prior transactions... I used to be with TD Waterhouse, suddenly it became TD Ameritrade, and in one fail swoop just about I lost 91K... All Mediums, from Publishing, to TV (which I don't have, though I stupidly signed up for Uverse which advertises more secure network, well if that's the case, why have I and probably you been paying for an inferior security all this time, and why hasn't AT&T made that fact public? We should be paying less for an inferior network, correct? I tell you we citizens are under seige... During my enslavement working on commission only jobs from 92 until last year when I just had it with AFLAC, by the way AFLAC your $95 commission check is way, way off base... LOCATION VERY IMPORTANT - You are aware that locations are competing with other locations, found that out clearly when I signed up for two competing gyms, but it goes on in everything... One last reminder, and I recognized a certain "young woman" working for a particular gym, and I was one of the top registered reps with that company that suddenly was put out of business by the SEC (laughable organization, as crooked as the day is long by the way) who supposedly put this brokerage firm out of business...and yet here they are, they've got Vine Street and West Hollywood...My ex employers mind you...The ones of many that disrupted my life so that the general public can view me and see what I do to stay in shape and to help all the world... That review everything on my computer and turn it in to cash for themselves without paying me... Again, please I'm asking once again, PAY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment