Wednesday, August 21, 2013

...And the Beat Goes On...

To show you how insideous the internet is, not only have I not been receiving my emails, but with the on slaught of "Streaming" the formidiable "They" are going to extrapulate, or rather scoop everything you create from under your feet, like standing on a rug and having it pulled out from under you... Rumblings in regards to me leaving info at the William Morris Agency, aka William Morris Enterprises out of TEXAS, one and the same I believe...The letters were regarding clients at the WMA, yet I have heard around town, and the Street Knows what's happening before anyone...That I have already picked cast members for The Beauty Stealers, Actress and the Agent, A Matter of Choice", etc. Also, all my material is copyrighted and the law still prevails...at Least here in the US but that's quickly changing as well, and if I have to go to China to make sure my work is protected, oh well, so be it, of course I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but these days, everything must be checked out...The US was the last bastion, now, it's over... Libraries are closing, book stores, I have to go to Santa Monica... which requires gas, or even riding my bike that takes more time, and time is money... Some of my Neighbors in my building seem to be popping up out of no where..Owners of units aren't paying home owners dues, what's up with that? How does that happen...And these people get new cars just about every other week.. Who you have as a search engine provider is going to determine which one of those, google, bing, yahoo,etc. who gets a pay day...while we're on our backs, particularly seniors... People are still encouraging me to buy, buy, buy, I can't go anywhere without someone using the power of suggestion...or persuation hoping I will over extend myself...and then come in and grab my property...And these bankruptcy attorneys are doing very well, since no fault divorce went in to affect, not good for women with children at all, let's the guy get off scott free, after doing wrong in the marriage... Though I have writings that I would like to sell and also produce, but since I can write, and they know it, they don't want me allowed in,their club, afterall, I'm female, African American, 71, and still looking pretty good I'm told...And I'm a threat because of my thinking... Also, it appears that I was correct in regards to the fact that Merit Financial Should have been Sued where the Offenses took place...Santa Monica, not LA, Haven't heard from Mr Ritz, who I am questioning more than ever, if he's really an attorney...And of course you see Ritz Properties all over...the place Oh Yeah, I couldn't get a refi from Wells Fargo or Bank of America...Wells Fargo refuses to give me a short sale, so all of a sudden I've got a tenant who is paying the interest on my mortgage, and of course by the time interest rates go up, I will probably have to be paying even more...I may try selling the place...we'll see...Does any of this sound familiar in terms of what you're going through too... Now they're saying I'm bonkers, could be, isn't everyone...but again, this does come down to Slave Labor, the banks and insurance companies, etc. overcharge blacks and other ethnic minorities, wanting to snatch your property illegally out from under you...The Phone Companies listening to everything you say, monitoring everything, and even if you tell them you don't want to be monitored, you think they're going to listen... They can see that in 2010 the year I was fired I earned about $176K, 2011, I earned less, and in 2012, even less than 2011...All this was well thought out as a way to get my property...I remember Peter Epstein strolling in one day with his hand on his pistol, and saying, "So I hear you've got rental property?" Interesting occurances, I had no idea that the Morris Office had left ElCamino Drive after all these years and landed at 9601 Wilshire, same building as the wonderful gym Equinox...And why is Lana Marks's name still on the building that Jay Fuchs is supposedly leasing...And guess what, Walter Marks is the name next to the old WM office on elcamino, are they related I wonder, Lana and Walter...? She still owes me $10,000 plus court fees, but why then are they still advertizing her name...I have a theory, that only we hard working people are paying taxes, and others get away scott free with not having to...It's Outrageous...And I'm not gonna take it any more?" Now there was a great movie, "Network"...They don't make em like that anymore... Then I see where Soul Monstor's (copyrighted) which is the name of my story... The internet is eleminating all our power, and do you understand your utility bills? I tell you, if it weren't such a beautiful day, I'd really be depressed... Oh parked across the street is a car with a sign that says, "Forgive"...Of course I do, but that has nothing to do with you ghouls paying me my money...I would say now, about 500 million is a bargain...Again, no class action law suits... Keep the faith...And things are not always as they seem, remember that...Life is good...And all gifts come from God...Thanks for allowing me to rant...but seriously folks, there is important info to absorb in this blog today... Like Satchmo always said, "The Man is still in Charge"...Can we change that now? C'mon folks, if not now, when? Have a good day...Good bye! For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment