Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What is my game plan...

Shoot "The Beauty Stealers" in Los Angeles, possible sequels, some second unit shooting in New York

Direct, "A Matter of Choice" where I grew up in Yonkers, NY

Finish the Final Draft of, "In Pursuit of Destiny" This will be a major MP...My son is urging me to play a role in the film, but I'm not sure I'm alluring enough...Of course with the proper lighting and make up, anything is possible.
Live Stage Play, "The Actress & The Agent" - A broad comedy for broads, and other folk too.  They'll be seperate versions to satisfy the appetite of specific audiences, i.e. straight, gay, lesbian...To be performed in New York, possible Cherry Lane, Chicago, LA, London, Paris

"When the Devil Plays" to be shot in West Africa, a fast paced action adventure.

"Soul Monster" locations to be announced , possibly Russia and China...

Barnaby - Here in LA

And much much more, also a broadway musical based on Mahalia Jackson that a friend of mine is excited about doing. ETC. ETC. ETC.

MANY OTHER PROJECTS AS WELL
(C)COPYRIGHT BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 3/25/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment