Thursday, March 27, 2014

Good Ideas...

Can come from any one and from any where...Bears repeating...

Let us unselfishly provide sound ideas to make the globe better for all living creatres and I hope that the participation of my projects and and will help in providing creative jobs in the arts and provide the necessary financial support to sustain and develop the global plan to be most effective.

More importantly that your projects will outshine mine which will create a healthy competition that will lead us to a higher artistic value that will have the ability to elevate not only our creative sense but our moral sense as well.

I must learn to be calm and focused and not toover react like a child, which I am not.

I must remind myself that I need to behave maturely and set an example for my grand and great grandchildren as well as all the children throughout the world, and the fact is that we are all children of the world, feeling our way along to a more productive and loving world.  in other words I will, "act my age, rather than my shoe size", credit to Prince for that. ( The real Prince and not the incorrect image that the ghouls provide.)

Let my intent always be tru to the greatest cause and learn and correct my mistakes quickly.

Let me never be envious of anyone who may be ahead of me along the creative path, but honor each and every artist for what they bring to the world, for it cannot be measured by monetary value, but what are has the capacity to provide for everyone in sustaining the soul in the direction of self discovery to happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment