Monday, March 10, 2014

RE:INFINITI DEALERSHIP IN BEVERLY HILLS, etc.

Before offering the proof which supports my contention of the diabolical plot against consumers, specifically minorities on an upward mobility plane, seniors, families, independent thinkers, artists, etc. etc. etc.
I am ;pplomg at a ;etter sogmed bu Randy Herbst with the letterhead INFINITI of Beverly Hills, 8850 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA  90211
Tel: 310659 6622, Fax 310 652 1549 Dated 5-7-96
The letter states:
Gwendolyn:
As per Infiniti Warranty guidlines(Herbst's typeo) we are not allowed to release parts replaced under warranty to our customers.  We are required to return these parts back to the factory.
Sincerely,
Randy Herbst
 This letter was initiated because I was requesting that all parts that were removed and replaced I requested those allegedly ng parts.  Infiniti refused this justifiable and intelligent request.

---------------------------------------
on April 30, 1996 , the car was now six years old, not considered "old" for a luxury vehicle>

Roger Jolicoeur
VP
General Manager
Infiniti Division
18701 S Figueroroa St
Carson CA 90248

Mr. Jolicoeur,
                    Thank you for the information on the exciting looking 1-30, however, I am getting such expert service at the BH Infiniti dealership that at the moment I am not in the market to purchase a new car, however, should I in the future decide to update my ride, I would not hesitate to purchase another Infiniti.
 NOTE- I am making an exception and revealing the entire letter, since it is relatively short. And helps to show what I have been stating all along and that is the conspiracy to continue to spend, spend, spend with no regard to service)
My 1990 Q45 has 52,000 miles and with my last coil change, it drives as good, actually, even better than new.  The service there just keeps on improving and the reason for the continuing success in service is due to many individuals in particular, Roy Schilder, the service consultant.
He's a person that I can rely on when he promises to have my car ready by a certain time, and of course it has been washed and looks better than when I left it.
Good work Infiniti for hiring such professionals, I actually look forward for those regular oil changes, well...almost.
Signed,
A Satisfied Customer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Letter dated Oct. 15, 1995, tel # 213 876 4376

Mr Roger Jolicoeur
Vice President
General Manager, Infiniti Division
1807 South Figueroa St
Carson, CA  90248-4504

Dear Roger Jolicoeur,
                                   Once again, I'm dismayed to have to write about a problem which has been consistent now for over two years.  I most recently made this reoccuring problem known to one of your customer service people, Hillary Wilson, who I spoke to on November 11th, of this year, prior to that , in direct response to the letter previous to this one, (please find an enclosed copy of that letter)Brad Eisman left a message on my answering machine on September 6th of this year, information me that Infinit would keep this specific matter on file for five years, referring to a reference number 1853020.

On my desk in front of me, are three receipts from Infiniti of Bever Hills, where I had purchased my auto on September of 1990.  Those receipts are suppose to represent completed work on the specific problem which conerns my ABS brake light going on intermittently, sometimes when I'm driving, sometimes when I'm starting the car, and always at a tremendous inconvenience, since I cannot shift when this happens, no less the possible danger involved, which is a major consideration to me.

The first receipt which is an open date was April 11th of this year(1995) when my odometer reading was 41,000 the second dated May 8th of this year when there were 41,020 miles logged, the next receipt dated August 10th of this year, when the odometer at 43,412, all referecing the same problem, the ABS.

Roger there were other receipts as well, these were the ones most easiest to come by.

On the August 10th receipt a description of the work reads:"CK INTER, ANTI-LOCK LIGHT ON > REPLACED MAGNETIC CONTACT ON IGNITION TUMBLER ASSEMLY> STICKING INTER."


I paid for an extended warranty, so any work wil (or should -entered 3/10/2014) be covered on this warranty, providing it's within the 100,000 mile limit, or the five year period whichever comes first.

My feeling now is that I have been inconvenienced enough on this matter, and have been extremely patient.  Prior to this year, last year, the service department had the car for close to three weeks with the very same problem.  I picked up the car and within a week I was back at the service department.

At the writing of this letter my odometer is just under 45,000 miles.  I take excellent care of the car.  In fact I would suggest that the history of the service on this car be researched by Infiniti.

You will find that at the very beginning of the purchase a number of things had to be corrected with this car.

The hood had to be repainted since the factor had left a dar patch, caused by not having put enough coating on the hood.  The factory I was told had left off something having to do with when I made turns, the wheels had not been properly secured and could have a hazardous affect.  The air conditioning had to be replaced early on.  By the way, two out of these three items were brought to my attention by the then service department, prior to Paulson Automotive Group having taken over ownership.

The badpaint job still exists on the sides of the auto, which is apparent in the bright sun light.  One of your experts came down to the BH shop, unfortunately on a cloudy day, and he informed me that Infiniti knew of the problem, however, there wa nothing they could do, due to the amount of time that has lapsed.

The point is, I don't want the same thing to happen with this problem.  I feel that Infiniti is making the decisions to fix this, with the least amount of cost to them, and then, as had happened with the bad factory paint job, at the time the warranty matures, Infinti will be off the hook.

As a customer that loses time coming into the service department continyously, driving a loaner, which is not as comfortable as my own car, having to deal with attitudes of people that are almost as frustrated as I am over this problem, yet try hard to cover, this is not something I relish.  It is a tremdous inconvenience.

Based on the switches that they keep replacing, I believe the problem could be with the Tumbler Assembly, or something that has to be, or should be replaced with a brand new part.

I'd hate to think that during the time that the warranty is in effect, that the problem can't be solved, yet, once the warranty runs out, siddenly like magic the problem is immediately solvable, at added expense to me.

I believe this continual problem is consistent, due to Infiniti not issuing a brand new part.
I also hate to think that this would have to become a legal matter.

Also, I would suggest, until this problem is solved that I do not get any calls, or questinaires to grad the Infiniti Service Department in the past I have acquiesced due to the urging of Inriniti of Beverly Hills and stated that "I strongly agree" I cannot continue to be unhappy about the service and lie about their performance.

If infiniti is truly interested in making a satisfied customer out of me, then I sugges, you take the responsbility and fix my car, no matterwhat the cost may be to Infiniti.

I can no longer be supportive in this matter.  A situation, as stated in the beginning of this letter, that has occurred for well over two years.  I feel I've been more than patient, and understanding.  This was suppose to be a brand new car when I purchased it.  It does not have an enormous amount of mileage on it.  I consistently have the car checked, you need to just survey the records of the car to see how often I've brought it in for regular check ups and oil changes.

I will be awaiting a written reply on the content of this letter.  I would appreciate no phone calls from your customer service staff that has no power to do anything, except tell the customer what they are told to tell the customer from Infiniti.
cc: Randy Herbst.
------------------------------------
Infiniti Consumer Affairs
18501 Figueroa St. Gardena, CA  90248

RANDY JOHN HERBST
8850 Wilshire Blvd
BH, CA  90211

RE: JNKNGOC4LM 010075

Please allow this correspondence to serve as an update since my last contact with Infiniti Consumer Affairs (letter dated December 17 1994) regarding the specific matter of the ABS light coming on arbitrarily when driving and when starting the car.

Since the December date, my q45 has been in and out of BH Service two or three times with the same problem.

With my last visit, August 10th of this year (1995) to pick up the car the service department replaced a magnetic contact on the ignition tumbler assembly.  I was also encouraged to bring the car in should the problem reoccur.

I was also told that Infiniti's trouble shooter had been informed of this on going problem,  I want to make sure that Infiniti has something in writing from mel regarding the history of this specific problem, since I am on an extended warranty currently and when the car hits a 100,000 miles the warranty will automatically be terminated.

My concern is that in the event that the problem should reoccur and it;s after the warranty that there be some kind of record this could possibly have been a flaw in certain 1990 q45's, given the fact that this was the first year of the Infiniti, or that this was unique only to my car.

Thank you and BH Infinti for the continuing concern and support on this matter.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Infinti Consumer Affairs
18501 S Figueroa St
Gardena, CA 90248
To Whom This Letter Applies,
Date: December 17, 1994                   REq45/jnkngo1c4lmo10875

 First, let me say that I don't relish spe3nding a perfectly beautiful Saturday writing a letter to complain about the service being rendered , or perhaps not being rendered, from the very dealership where I purchased my automobile a little more than 4 years ago.

I was very optimistic when I was told that the old owners of BH Infiniti were bought out by Paulson(Interesting I had a teacher at Yonkers High by the name of Paulson, and also Ms Hotchkiss (which I noticed a park is named after her in Santa Monica, coincidence? or not, part of the hoax), though I hadn't any problems with the previous dealership, which I believe was European, and appeared to have greater class in my opinion than the Paulson bunch.

The prior owners replaced the air conditioning unit and also painted the entire hood of my auto due to oversight from the factory.  In fact I hadn't requested the replacement of the air conditioning, they just knew it had to be done.

Te matter of the paint they recognized the problem just be looking at the hood in the right light and gave me no problem when the vehicle had to be repainted.

Let me say also, that I do recognize the deifference between feelings and reality, and one does not have to be exclusive of the other, which brings up my point inwriting to you and I am anxious to get your feed back on this as to whether I am being unreasonable, or have a legitimate gripe here.

I paid a visit to the Infiniti of BH last, on Wednesday, November 30th approximately two weeks ago, give or dake a day or two, at that time I had an oil change which I have on a regular bases, in fact often times less than the suggested 3500 mile interval, as indicated by an August oil change at 35,322, when i bought the car, in November, it was less than 2000 miels since the last oil change.

Unfortunately I can't be more accurte than that since August was the last time the Maintenance Log has been entered into, the last time it was actually stamped August 4, 1983 at 22,261 miles.  I had requested a new Maintenance Log which would make it simple for the customer to keep an accurate record.  To date, my request has not been met.

Prior to this I had been told that the oil filter needed to be replaced, I had assumed that the oil filter was changed with each oil change.  Is this not true?  Also, at my last visit I was told that there was an oil lead, which I hadn't noticed previusly, yet they stated it was repaired under my extended warranty.

Today, when I backed my q45 out of my garage, there was more oil leakage than frm my 22 year old second car.  In addition the amber anti-lock brake warning light goes on arbitrarily and when I had mentioned  this to one of the service attendants he advised me to depress the shift button so that I may be able to shift into gear and drive it into the dealership.  Please keep in mind that I was making my complaint while standing in the service area of the dealership.  It was a busy time when I brought the car in with this problem, perhaps that's why I was sent on my way.

Also, since all fluids are to be capped during an oil change I was told, today when I raised the hood there was absolutely no fluid in the windshield wiper well.  This was the seocnd time this had occurred, however, the last time I paid a total of nineteen dollars to have all fluids capped at a 76 station.  When I mentioned it the next time at the dealership I was told that I should have broughrt it back.  Keep in mind that I do work for a living and it is an inconvenience to bring the car back and forth.

The last umpleasant incident was when I wanted the manager to look at thge rea side panel of the driver's side where there is spottiness and discoloration, the same situation as had occurred on the hood which had to be and was repainted.  You can only see the discoloration when in the sun.  I had contacted the Paulson Infiniti dealership the week before letting them know that I would be in on Wednesday which is the day I was informed would be the best day to bring the car in.  I arrived in the morning and waited one full hour and still didn't see Randy, the manager.  I left telling Steve the service person that I'd try to return later that day.

I returned arund four spotting Randy on the phone, I made a begging gesture and finally when I finally showed him the discoloration and I asked him what could be done, he told me about the CHANGE OF POLICY AT INFINITI that they now have a paint expert that had to make a decision as to whether it was something done at the factory or not.  When asked when the spection could bwe arranged he stated casually, "About a month" and proceeded to walk away.  What was infiniti using before the expert?

I phoned customer service and relayed the incident and they stated Randy would be in touch.  Three calls later to Infiniti Customer Service, Randy finally phoned claiming that my car was registered under a man's name and that's why he hadn't phone.  I am and have always been the only owner of this automobile. (NOTE- WONDER WHO THAT NAME WAS, POSSIBLY ALBERT NOVIAN PERHAPS, PERHAPS NOT? HE AND HIS FAMILY LIVE IN BEVERLY HILLS, AND SINCE I WAS SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY IN BEVERLY HILLS ON THIS CAR, PART OF THE SCHEME REMEMBER IS TO CREATE WORK ANYWAY YOU CAN AT THE EXPENSE OF THE OWNER.  AS STATED ALBERT NOVIAN HAD ATTRACTED MANY INDIVIDUALS BECAUSE OF ME, AND CONSEQUENTLY MELROSE DISCOUNT CARPETS, NOW KNOWN AS MELROSE CARPETS, I HAD SUGGESTED ELMINATING THE DISCOUNT FROM THE NAME AND ADVISED HIM TO HAVE HIS FAMILY INCORPORATE SINCE I HAD ALREADY BEEN INCORPORATED. HEAVEN'S TO MURGATORY, WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS, THE BLACK BITCH, IS SURE WHAT THEY WERE THINKING PERHAPS)

Back to the letter:
Personally, I feel that I have been too nice.  Whenever I received a call from Infiniti after a service visit I would always answer, "Greatly agree", which I would be reminded to say at each visit of the dealership since the dealership was not in first place, but drived to be.  Since I am a goal oriented individual I could relate.

I have written complimentary letters about two individuals of the service department, on my own, without prodding, but now I feel I'm sorry I did so, since I feel I am now being taken for grand and I feel that I am being taken advantage of.

By the way, when I finally met the paint expert, it was a cloudy day and the paint problem was not evident, however, the expert was aware that apparently there had been problems before with the Sand color paint.  I notice the new Q's don't have the Sand color anymore, and at that time your paint expert stated that fInfiniti wanted  to take the responsibility for the problem whichhad not been recognized less than three months after I had purchased the car, along with the air conditioning problem.

I bought my q45 new, supposedly, back in September of 90 for 33,000 dollar excluding tax and license and in total since that time in service, most of which has been done under original warranty, close to 4,000 dollars, averaging out, including the car, to $8, 967 dollars a year and some change.

I know perhaps this is just a paultry sum to you, however, service is the issue here and I feel I haven't been getting my monies worth.

The enx time one of your service agents phone and asks me about the service and if I would considering purchasing another Infiniti q45 from my dealership I would have to say, "NO!"

Hopefully, in the coming year of 1995, Paulson Automotive Group of Infiniti of Beverly Hills and Infiniti itself can change that response, only if they think it's worth it of course.

cc: Steve Lapin

These letters represent what I now allege, is evidence of this diabolical scheme of car manufactures and dealers, when they sell these cars the first year in existence, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT THEY HAVE NOT MET THE REQUIRED STANDARDS TO EVEN BE SOLD, WHICH IS WHY I SUGGEST IN MY 90/10 ETC. GLOBAL PLAN, THAT IF CAR MANUFACTURES AND DEALERS INSIST ON SELLING CARS WITHOUT THEM BEING FULLY TESTED THEN THEY SHOULD CUT THE PRICE AT LEAST IN HALF, ALSO IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT I WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING WHEN I PURCHASED THE 100ES AT BOB SMITH AUDI IN HOLLYWOOD, THIS IS  A SCHEME PERPETRATED AGAINST MINORITIES, ARTISTS, FAMILIES, DECENT HUMAN BEINGS TO ENTRAP AND ENSLAVE AND DIRECT THEM INTO  BANKRUPTCY AND THIS IS HAPPENING ALL OVER THE GLOBE, BUT THE TIDE IS TURNING.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, DEAR CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY WITH FAMILY AND TRUE FRIENDS.

(c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 3/10/2014.






May 5, 1996 showing my address on Hillside, and this was written on Sunday, May 5, 1996.
I addressed this letter to the following:
Infiniti Consumer Affairs
18501 S Figeuroa St
Gardena. CA 90248
Tel 1-800-662-6200

Roger Jolicoeur
VP General Manager
Infiniti Division
18701 S Figueroa St
Carson CA 90248

Randy Herbst
8850 Wilshire Blvd
BH CA 90211
RE:1990 Q45 VIN:jnknogo1c4lm010875

I will not bore you with this four page letter, but I will give you the first paragraph:
I wrote:
Gentlemen,
Once again, I must inform you of a most distressing, frustrating, and time consuming situation in the on going saga of what I have come to believe is a lemon which was sold to me in September 1990 at the Beverly Hills dealership.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On December 6, 1995 I wrote to:
Roger Jolicoeur
Vice President
General Manager
Infiniti Division
18701 S Figueroa St.
Carson, CA  90248

Again, I'll provide the first sentence of this one page letter cc'd to Randy Herbst

Dear Mr Jolicoeur,
                             My last letter to you was in praise of the Beverly Hills dealership and how cooperative they were regarding the problem with the ABS light. The accolates are justifiable.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Next letter to Roger Jolicoer dated Nov. 2, 1995 in which I wrote, this opening paragraph:
Dear Mr Jolicoeur,
                            Not loo long ago you received a letter from me dated October 15th of this year.  In that letter I complained about a reoccurring situation with the ABS brakes.  I also ridiculed the dealership in Bever Hills, where I had purchased my car and where it has been serviced from the very beginning.
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment