Monday, March 3, 2014

We Don't Love Enough...

I spent an awakening afternoon at the "Forever Cemetery" and as I rode around on my bike I saw the lovely surroundings which needed much attention, as well as the Mauselums, this is where some of the greatest Hollywood Stars are buried, and it was my first visit there...What it showed me clearly, was that the cemetery needs a major face lift, what it also showed me is the amount of disrepct we have for our loved ones, including our movie stars, who we only love when they're young, beautiful and vibrant, kind of the way children treat their parents, the people who did the best they could in raising you, and giving you the love and attention, and of course they're not perfect, who is, none of us...I saw plastic bottles left in fountains, which were filthy and should have been clean, total disrespect for their elders and your favorite stars, plastic flowers, lots of plastic...I read some where that there are children that actually scream at their parents, asking them to die, so that they can receive all the goodies that their parents sacrificed and worked hard to provide...I am very fortunate I have a wonderful son, lovely granddaughters, and beautiful great grands, but what I saw today...I wound up apologizing to the creator for all of us, for not loving enough, not giving enough, not caring enough for each other, which is another reason why the global plan is necessary, we will visit every cemetery and clean up to show our respect, as we will go into every Pawn Shop and get Musicians Instruments out, this is only part of what we will be doing, the globe needs a face lift, and we should all be ashamed by how we have treated the individuals that we are suppose to love, myself included...
May God Bless Us and Forgive us All...
(c)Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell 3/3/14...
ALWAYS REMEMBER, YOUR PARENTS ARE YOUR GREATEST FANS...AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THERE ARE MORE GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAN BAD.

THANKS FOR LISTENING/

No comments:

Post a Comment