Sunday, March 16, 2014

THE BAMBOOZLEMENT GOES ON...

It is Sunday, the day before my son's birthday which falls on SAINT PATRICK'S DAY...Is that not way cool to have a child born on this day...Anyhiw sirry a kuttke but if maternal indulgence...

Listen to this plot line, and tell me what you think...It's about a family that plots agains their talented daughter and sibling and involves the grandchildren and the entire family in an attempt to take over her earnings and inheritence...Going so far as bringing the mother , who is actually the protagonists sister as well as mother, "back to life" with the aid of the heroines father-husband...And this gruesome encounter has been a plot used by the government in all its agencies forever, in order to control the wealth of women, men, families, etc. etc. etc....Now if you were able to read my blog yesterday, I have been working for quite some time, as an Actress where my daily rate was a thousand dollars per day, it should have been more than that, but we're speaking in the 70's of the last century.

Now prior to becoming a working actress I held many jobs as I have previously stated, the first job was at HL Green in Yonkers, where I worked part time while attending high school.  Also, after being accepted to pre-med at Boston University and Howard University in Washington DC, unfortunately I was deterred from going to college by my husband-father, who was married to my sister-mother, and this plot has endured for centuries all over the globe in my opinion so that rightful heirs would be deprived of their inheritence.

My dear beautiful mother who died in 2004 had been a slave to a family headed by a Minister and his wife, and she was forced to quit school and was not able to complete high school, in spite of this, my mother was a brilliant woman, and she was also very beautiful as stated prior and that was her curse.  My father, also very handsome and talented jazz musican, was also deterred from reaching his goa, my mother always wanted to be a fashion designer, instead, she became enslaved, she had a twin who had died when my material grandmother gave birth...

Now this plot I used in my novel, which of course is embellished, to protect the guilty and innocent, titled, "In Pursuit of Destiny" also known as "Lost Angel" also known as "The God Lady".

The Entertainment Industry with the assistance of government agencies not readily known a being government supported has performed this rouse, since the days when the European Powers had their reign and ruled the world, which was of much smaller size than today of course.

I will not bore you with prior accounts, but the reason that I came out with my GLOBAL IDEA, which had been festering since I was a child, and had spoke about my idea to a hotel manager in Westwood and soon after the LA Riots Started, which was used as a diversion, as many other incidents such as The Rodney King beating, actually, I was the one beaten by the Rampart Division and was never compensated soon after the film, "Shaft's Big Score" the first and best of the Shaft series, and I portrayed "Ellie" Shaft's character's main squeeze, portrayed by Richard Roundtree.

The entertainment ghouls along with these religious charlatans who do not have to pay taxes, and I'm stating all organized religions are in on this scam, along with the Medical Profession, Universities, i.e. Pepperdine University, etc. etc. etc. in order to steal my property that I worked to purchase, I have three properties, and the Banks, are also in to this and they have been doing this game all over the world, which is why NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT IN TO MOTION THE GLOBAL PLAN WHICH I DEVISED, BUT OF COURSE THIS CANNOT BE DONE, WHILE THERE ARE GHOULS STILL IN POWER, WHICH IS WHY IT'S GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT THIS PLAN OF MINE.

OF COURSE MANY HAVE ALREADY BEEN COMPENSATED, WHICH SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED.  JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE RECEIVED NO FINANCIAL RENUMBERATION FOR MY IDEA, THOUGH I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN.

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE PROTECTING ME AND THERE ARE MANY GHOULS OUT TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, THAT POSE AS FRIENDS, LOVERS, FAMILY, ETC.

MY PROJECTS WILL BE DONE BUT FIRST THE NON TALENTED GHOULS WHO HAVE BEEN RUNNING THE INDUSTRY NEED TO BE BOOTED OUT PERMANENTLY, YOU KNOW THEY'RE LIKE ROACHES, they hang out in dirt and filth and that's where they thrive. but since WE ARE DOING A MAJOR CLEAN UP GLOBALLY, it will take just a little bit more time to determine who is real and who isn't.  PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, YOUNG PEOPLE ARE VERY IMPATIENT AND MISTAKES ARE MADE, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU CONTINUE TO CREATE SO WHEN THE TIME COMES TO FORGE AHEAD, YOU'LL BE READY.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, IT'S STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL OUT TODAY AND WE'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH THE BEST IDEAL WEATHER, DO YOU WONDER WHY?

(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 3/16/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment