Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Continuation of blog 3/4/2014 -You, WE, are under attack!!!

Let me be clear, and by the way I was interrupted from the prior blog suddenly and I'm pleased to continue...I think examples are good, I had been working for a gold company, titled American Bullion, on Wilshire, by the time I got there, it was being lead by a man, who could barely understand or articulate English, yet he was one of the owners supposedly, now bear with me, I heard from others that had been there a long while, that the company had previously been in  the commodities business, and there was an Asian female who had been the top producer, very similar to my situation at Merit Financial, and previous work places, the company apparently did not like the fact that this female was out performing everyone else, so they got rid of her, and changed the company literally overnight...In order to work in that building and be able to park, the company that controlled the parking was out of Texas, very expensive to park, and remember, no one was on salary, COMMISSION ONLY, now, at Merit Financial I discovered after the fact, after I had won my measly 70 grand after bringing in over 8 million for that company, that I should have been receiving an hourly wage, plus a profit sharing after two years, so again, you've got businesses, that are also in on this, they don't like any free thinker, they're usually individuals with very little talent but they have a tremendous financial base, globally I would say...By the way we have not heard George Soroes's name in a while, and of course most of that powerful base come from major industries, outside of this company as well as inside...Some will say it's Organized religion, some say politics, some say the Executive body of the government I say that it's all of those and more...Anyone who does not play by the rules gets annialated by them, and you don't know who the "good" guys are from the "bad"...Many of them are race baiters, they love to speak against specific enthnic groups pitting them against each other, but the independent thinks of course can see through this...Usually these individuals use artists for their ideas, that's why they are so vigilant against gays, because they are usually extremely creative. i.e. Michael Angelo, Leonardo DaVinci, and many others...also I notice they bait the stupid against individuals who are intelligent and can think for themselves, our entire educational system needs to be overhauled, and I bet you'll find that most of the so called teachers that are teaching your children don't even have proper credentials...You have ethnic groups that are taking over real estate because they deserve it merely because some actress for instance, such as myself may have slept with one of "their" leading man or woman in the industry, and not only do I pay for it, but so does my family, and you as well, these people HATE THE MIXING OF THE RACES, usually they are incapable of true love...Artists are truly under attack...They are bogarting their way in to industries just by blackmail...Usually women, men, gays, lesbians, artists, business owners, etc. are targeted...Though they are stupid they are extremely cunning and dangerous...They are dividing areas of the city, taking over very similiar of what happened and is probably still happening in Louisiana where the politicans assist these individuals in their misdeeds against the american citizen, and citizens of the world, for instance, the insurance companies, AIS too big to fail, what Paulsen really meant is that they have so much information on all of us, since the day we were born, and are making a fortune, and it goes into the hands of not only the political politiicians, but the religious politicians, as well...WHICH AGAIN, WHY THE GLOBAL PLAN should work, the problem of course is finding the ethical individuals THAT CANNOT BE BOUGHT...And I know that there are committees and boards that have already been implemented, and the PLAN IS ALREADY CORRUPTED BEFORE IT GETS STARTED...That's the sad part...Because there's no legitimate reason why the Citizens should not keep 90% of what they earn...I remember when one of the Williams' sisters approached Clinton when he was President, and notice how the media continues to refer to Clinton as President, even though OBama is our current leader, any way Serena I believe said to Clinton, "You're taking too much out of my winnings" or something to that effect, look at all the athleets, that have been under attack, anyone making a better than average salary, and those that are not in a position to really hold any job because they don't qualify, can't read, can't apply logic, are NOW RUNNING OUR COUNTRY AND PROBABLY THE WORLD...WE HAVE ALLOWED THIS BECAUSE OF OUR SO CALLED FAIR VOTING PRACTICES, WHICH ARE A SHAM, AND REMEMBER HOW THERE IS ALWAYS THE RACIAL MANTRA THAT COMES INTO PLAY, as a member of the Actors Branch of The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, ACTORS, THAT HAVE ACCOMPLISHED FAME, WON OSCARS, ETC. have been eleminated both in being able to have an ongoing career in their field, and have been replaced by these smiling posed idiots that appear in the glossy, very expensive to publish Variety and Hollywood Reporter, who pays for that don't you wonder...Magazines by Hearst Publishing and the Like, and I'm sure people who are intelligent and forward thinking, like Oprah and other good talented people are forced to spotlight who the ghouls tell her to, and they also pit young against old, and of course children per see and seniors like myself are "easy targets"...THE LOTTERY THAT SCANDAL which we voted in, and you wonder why so many actors and actresses don't vote, the more you vote the more you lose and the more the politicans can take from us...IT'S A SCAM AND YES IT'S A SHAME THAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED, I MENTIONED THIS BEFORE, I WAS SPEAKING TO A SUPPOSED ATTORNEY REGARDING COPYRIGHT, AND I USED THE PHRASE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND SHE ASKED, "WHAT'S THAT?"
AFLAC, THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHOSE MANAGER, MICHAEL SPAULDING, NOTICE STREETS ARE NAMED AFTER THESE GUYS, MARTEL, FOR DAVID MARTEL, AND THESE GHOULS HAVE BEEN CHEATING folks forever, check out the names of streets and you'll see where the money is going, ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY, there is no street out there that I'm aware of named, "Mitchell", (used that to prove a point)...
You think that because you live in CA, the laws only govern here, well what if we had NATIONAL LAWS, WHERE EVERY STATE ABIDES BY THE SAME RULES, EVERYTHING WOULD IMMEDIATELY OVER NIGHT BECOME CHEAPER, AND YOU'LL SEE THESE CROOKED POLITICANS LEAVING OFFICE, AS SOME OF THEM ARE DOING ALREADY...
Also, do not be afraid of being accused of being racist if you speak against a particular ethnic person, not as a group, but individually if it is true, no matter who they are, you see you are made to be placed in a bad light, and the issues then become fragmented and the true meaning of the discussion disappear.
I called Harvard when I was fired from Merit Financial since the Vice President Michael Getlin, who by the way, was barely a manager when I started, there were eight individuals there all male, and I had to fight my way up was paid a lower commission, had commissions taken from me and given to men that hadn't earned them, by the time I left they had 3 offices, and over 800 clients that I had raised during my 34 months there, and remember because I was then68 a senior citizen already, I was paying an Old Age Tax...
And had been even prior, and yet the resentment from some of the young folks who haven't put any time into the work force, living with their parents, some have children of their own, making it truly burdensome for the poor parents, this is an attack on the so called elderly, again, we must go back to the GLOBAL PLAN WHICH SHOULD AND WILL EVEN THE SCORE IF DONE CORRECTLY, THAT WILL BENEFIT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD, AND THAT'S WHAT THESE GHOULS DON'T WANT...
THANKS FOR LISTENING, I HAVE TO GO CLEAN MY HOUSE...AND I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
(c)Copyright 3/4/2014 by gwendolyn mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment