Wednesday, March 26, 2014

THIS IS NOT THE END, ONLY THE BEGINNING...

This blog is approximately one day old, Tyesday March 25, composed at 11:16PM

The blog that I presented day before yesterday caused a bit of a stir, which was my intention, and there are many whose feathers I'm ruffling, why the Black African Security Guard, obiously in love with himself (and why not?) over at the Hollywood Library indicated that I was a "Punk" by making sure I saw the book's title as he entered my range of vision...I guess he didn't particularly like the truth about Black African Chieftains selling their own to whiteslave owners.  That's a fact is it not?  Please don't be shy about correcting me when I'm wrong.  Anyone can be wrong, remember a clock is correct at least twice a day...

Also myblog regardingmy itinerary in terms of projects IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, re" Locations, etc. and of course I have more projects than what I had listed.  Two of the projects are not mine, but I'm talking one up in particular because it has dogs, the four legged variety, titled "Barnaby"

This afternoon I had a wonderful facial at the Burke Williams luxurious spa, which I visited to get what used to be my routine anti aging facial withRene, a wonderful technician, who yesterday gave me a full hour and a half of pampering, and the environment is so conducive to relaxation that I hated to leave, but I'm in the middle of what I'm hoping is my final draft of my novel, "In Pursuit of Destiny" which should blow everybody's mind in terms of the secondary plot line, and I wouldn't say it if  it wasn't true.

While visiting the West Hollywood Library this week I saw a Hugh Hefner look alike, (never got paid for the unauthorized nude photo of Shaft and I that appeared in Playboy, me in full frontal nudity I'm sure many would have preferred seeing Shaft in that position, and I often wondered why my once cute little dimpled behind wasn't show in the movie, oh well, maybe next time)any Hugh, you old rascal (Hef) and also some individuals who resembled past employers that I had mentioned in the Hoax that Hollywood has perpetrated against me and others, and itwould be wonderful if some of you had the guts to stand up and speak up, that's one of the problems with so many who have been ill treated, they would prefer soeone else doing the heavy lifting, namely me, thanks alot.

ok, I'm going to cut to the end of this 5 page diatribe,  and look for this blog in its entirety later...

I urge you check out the APRIL ISSUE OS ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE, (PG36) FEATURED IN THAT PUBLICATION IS CHET KANOJIUS,CEO, of Awho is changing the way we enjoy viewing TV, LIVE! at affordable prices to customers and is giving an Excedrin headache to networks and cable companies...Now this I love at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment