Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bank of America, Still Up to No Good, IMO...

Just a little history of B of A, it used to be the bank that would fund many films, and I recall when I was attempting to get my projects off the ground while sitting in a B of A office in BH, showing him my budget, and he said, "I don't want you to show me how you're going to make money on this project"...."I want you to show me how we're gonna lose money".

I never forgot that...You do know that all banks are insured against losses...

Anyway I just left a Bank of America branch on Ogden and Sunset, since if you were following my blog you know I deposited one hundred and fifty dollars, (actually the amount doesn't matter it could have been any amount).  After accepting the money and the Teller asked me about opening up a savings account, by the way, I had a saving account I thought, but apparently that disappeared recently, like my pension's been declining.

Trader Joes which as it turns out was the entity that I owed the following:
Check 9527 12/31/2013......$46.60
Check 9524  12/31/13          $86.58
Check 9525   12/28/13.........$54.13
Total of $187.31 Which should have automatically been paid on Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2013

There was enough funds to cover those checks which should have been deposited from AFTRA-SAG FED CU on 12/31/2013  Now when I phoned to find out my balance in Dec. I was told that it was in the negative. 

Trader Joes in January had the following amounts  due to be paid:

Check 9530  1/6/2014........$14.02
Check 9528  1/6/2014.........$27.99
Total of $42.01

NOTE: The check numbers were provided by Trader Joes, NOT BANK OF AMERICA.

WHAT BANK OF AMERICA PROVIDED ON 3/11/2014 was the following:
03/11/2014 check 9528  single check $25.00
03/11/2014 check 9527  single check $25.00
03/11/2014 check 9525 single check $25.00
03/11/2014 Check 9524 single check $25.00

NOW, DO YOU RECALL THAT I MENTIONED THAT THESE GHOULS KNOW WHEN I RECEIVE MY PENSION AND SOCIAL SECURITY, THE 11TH THEY KNEW THAT I HAD MONEY, SO THEY JUST TOOK IT.  SO THEY HAD ALREADY TAKEN THE MONEY IN DECEMBER, AND THEN THEY DECIDED TO TAKE MORE WITH THESE INTANGIBLE CHECK NUMBERS PULLED OUT OF THIN AIR.

When I approached Bank of America to explain the situation stating that in December and apparently in January as well Trader Joes, $42.01 was paid on  Friday Jan 31st automatically would have been paid due to the automatic deposit from Aftra Sag Credit union which I allege now has more employees on salary from both combined unions, and where do you think they are getting the money to pay these salaries, to non actors mind you.

My residuals, royalties, stocks, pension from employees before entering show business, I alledge has been systematically swiped and brought down to an amount that sets me up for bankruptcy and also to swipe the property that I worked for 58 years to get.  I am not a drinker, I don't party, I do not do drugs any more, I only did grass when I did indulge, and tried cocaine twice and did not like it.  This can be attested to with the Lie Detector Test I took when I tried out for LAX security and they turned me down they said because I had smoked marijuanna.  I told them this was in my late twenties, they said, "Well if it had been earlier we might consider this.  But you could join the police force,  I said no thanks.

This vendetta against Gwendolyn Mitchell aka Gwenn Mitchell is being done  out of jealousy and vengefullness, because someone thinks or feels that I didn't earn what I received.  Remember I had turned down alimoney.  When I went back to New York and landed in a "hospital" very similar to what happened at DelAmo through Cedars, I heard my ex husband, Charles A Bussey, when I asked, why should my husband be given my condo and my property, he didn't pay for it, I never took alimoney, so what gives him the right.  I heard Chuck say, "That's my wife for you!"  I haven't been his wife since I left him due to his brutality and also due to the scenario that I described about husband-fathers; mother's-sisters, which has been controlling all of us.  This plot line is being used in my novel.
Barbara Mitchell and her husband Henry Goodes, are not related to me and I let them design my condo, and they did a good job and I attempted to recommend them for a job at the Hilton, but that unfortunately did not turn out as planned.

I trusted way too many people allowing them to stay in my condo when I wasn't home, I found a name of a female in a book as if she was due to take over my condo.  I saw what looked like a Middle Eastern woman come sniffing at my door one night and she didn't know I was watching, I believe this was due to someone unwittingly sending my novel out over the internet before it was finished, because I did make a comment about Middle Eastern women being spoiled when American women give freely, and I'm sure because it was taken out of context that it was misconstrued which of course reflects once again on The Dept Of Education.  I know who I gave the unfinished manuscript to, and I recall Barbara Mitchell saying, Oh did you send me the manuscript via email, I responded, Yes Barbara you know I did.  She had returned the earlier draft, I'm still waiting for the return of my manuscript from June, my brother's second wife, who I spoke to by phone, and she is supposedly allowing my nephew to live with her, however, the nephew looks nothing like the child I had met. 

I know some type of conspiracy and vendetta is going on, I need to know why.  When I went to buy a dress at ZARA and I had stripped down to my hanky pankies someone had taken my photo because as previously stated some girl had it in her cell phone, saying, "How did a woman in her 70's get an ass like that!"  I was shocked.  Also while at the store I heard someone say, "What about the stretch marks"...The response was, "I don't care about the stretch marks".  But whoever the ghouls are responsible, THEY LOVE TITS.

In the meantime my privacy has been totally violated, and those responsible will pay. believe me, and you have no say so in the matter.

MY GLOBAL PLAN WILL NOT INCLUDE GHOULS OR INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE SO HEARTLESS THAT THEY CAN GO AFTER A DEFENSELESS WOMAN.  THE GUILTY WILL PAY, WITH GOOD FUNDS, ETC. ETC. ETC. WHOEVER YOU ARE...AGAIN, BANKS, INSURANCE COMPANIES, AFLAC YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS SIN AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU HAD ALL MY FINANCIAL INFO FROM MERIT AND ALL THE OTHER EMPLOYERS, WHEN I WAS RAISING MONEY FOR THESE COMPANIES, I ALLEGE FOR SOME OF THE VERY STUDIOS WHO WERE WORKING THEIR WHITE AND BLACK MAGIC AGAINST ME,  AND I ONLY RECENTLY FIGURED OUT, WITH MY WRITER'S MIND, THAT I WAS A WHORE FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY UNWITTINGLY AND WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE TO THAT ALLEGED FACT.  AND I BELIEVE THAT MY DEAD MOTHER HAD GONE THROUGH THE SAME THING. SHE WAS SMART AND BEAUTIFUL, AND I MUST CONCENTRATE ON FINISHING MY NOVEL, THOUGHT I HAVE ALREADY PRESENTED A FEATURE FILM TO BE SHOT IN WEST AFRICA AND THE BEAUTY STEALERS, WHICH I FEEL MY PARTNER MAY WANT TO PRODUCE, RATHER THAN THE INDIVIDUAL WHO I HAD APPROACHED, BUT SINCE THIS IS VISCERAL, RATHER THAN FACTUAL AND I DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS I LEAVE IT UP TO THE CREATOR TO MAKE THE APPROPRIATE DECISION.
(c) Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell 3/19/2014

1 comment:

  1. Nice article.........A cheque (or check in American English) is a document that orders a bank to pay money from an account. The person writing the cheque, the drawer, has a transaction banking account (often called a current, cheque, chequing or checking account) where their money is held.
    Read More

    ReplyDelete