Saturday, March 1, 2014

WE LOVE MOVIES...BUT GHOULS DO EXIST IN TRYING TO DESTROY OUR INDUSTRY...

The Hoax has been perpetrated by the ghouls that have used artists, including myself, as unknowing whores, and that's both genders by the way...Let me tell you a short story, regarding a screenplay that I wrote entitled "Frances Loves Francis" and I had sent it toWoody Allen's Producer, because I wanted Woody Allen to be involved since the character looked like Woody Allen, now bear with me, obviously Mr Allen is in high demand, so I pproached a Woody Allen LOOK ALIKE, now these look alikes are either working with the ghouls or are actual ghouls themselves, and they are and have been perpetrating much havoc on our industry,,,In retail, messing up folks identity taking their information and these ghouls have been doing a "trick bag" and old school term for being bamboozled...
Now Tyne and Georg Stanford Brown I considered as decent people, I met Tyne for the first time when she came over to 20th Century Fox, when I had been hired on The Rookies, and I was cast as Georg's love interest on the show...She said she wanted to see who the person was that was playing the role, and we sat and spoke briefly and I felt she was a lovely and sincere person and a good actress, as I had felt about her husband,,,So years later, when I was attempting to get my production company in gear I had called George and we met at Park LaBrea where I was living at the time, the same place where William Morris's agent came and paid a visit, (see prior blog)...Now it's no secret but Tyne came out in defense of her father a good actor as well John Daley who came out about being gay, and soon after the Hospital show he was on, soon ended perhaps it was coincidental, but I believe that the ghouls definetly contact members of the family, for instance, my son while serving in Desert Storm, he and his wife had to file bancruptcy because they could not  handle the enormous amount of financial pressure, my ex daughter in law and the mother of my three granddaughters is a retired fire fighter, and she was working also at the time of the bankruptcy trying to hold things together, and her mother assisted, at the time, I couldn't get work as an actress of course, and after putting in sixteen years in the industry it was impossible to get an agent to represent me, so I worked on COMMISSION SALES ONLY, the point is that I believe that the Conglomorates, Advertisers, etc, have a vendetta against, artists, small business owners, free thinkers, senior citizens, and they are stealing royalties and residuals right from under our noses, by taking our Sir names, and when we are no longer viable to pursue our chosen profession according to the ghouls terms, then they begin their process...I noticed they are rebooting robo cop and About a Boy, etc, one of the reasons is because they HATE WRITERS in hollywood, and this is nothing new...As you may be aware, ACTORS AND ACTRESSES THESE DAYS don't use scripts and they must create their own dialogue, particularly in commercials as well, and of course the same application is applied against musicians, small business owners, by creating a method where money must be exchanged, in other words, creating trade and of course I admit my timing is bad, however, IF WE CAN CHANGE THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY FOR THE BETTER AND USE THE RESOURCES THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO CLOSE DOWN, THEN WE WILL NOT ONLY HAVE A BETTER WORLD, BECAUSE THROUGH ART WE LEARN ABOUT OURSELVES, AND THE WORLD...THINK OF YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE, ONE OF MINE WAS CASABLANCA, AND JUST LISTEN TO THE DIALOGUE COMPARED TO MANY OF TODAY'S FILMS, IT'S SO WATERED DOWN, SAME THING WITH MUSIC, WHORES, BITCHES, ETC...USING WORDS TO INCITE RATHER THAN TO ENTERTAIN, anyway, THIS IS HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD WHICH IS WHY I BELIEVE ALL GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE MADE TO SURVIVE ON 10% AS AN EXAMPLE, OF COURSE THIS IS NEGOTIABLE, AND 90% SHOULD BE FOR TTHE PEOPLE THAT DO THE WORK, AND IN MY PLAN, WE TEACH THOSE TO LEARN A CRAFT, LIKE ON MY MOVIE SET, THERE WILL BE APPRENTICES WHO WILL LEARN AS THEY WATCH, AND BE PAID, SO WE NEED THIS 90% TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PLANET AND ALL LIVING THINGS IN IT THAT ARE NECESSARY FOR SURVIVAL PREVAILS, FOREVER...And of course I had mentioned about the term CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, not to a particular country, WHAT WILL HELP LOS ANGELES TREMENDOUSLY IS AN IDEA I GOT FROM THE LA TIMES, WHICH SUGGESTED NOT DIVIDING THE CITY UP, IS THAT CALLED GERRYMANDERING (PHONETIC SPELLING, i AM A TERRIBLE SPELLER) BUT THE POINT IS THE MORE THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, ADMITTEDLY IT IS NOT THOROUGHLY THOUGHT OUT...

GETTING BACK TO THE INDUSTRY THE REASON I DID NOT REACH THE STARDOM THAT I BELIEVE HAD BEEN IN THE STARS FOR ME THAT THERE WAS A DELIBERATE CONSPIRACY TO PREVENT ME FROM HAVING SUCCESS AS A WRITER, DIRECTOR, THE INDUSTRY LOVES TO PIGEON HOLE YOU, AND I REFUSE, ALSO, WHEN I SAY THE SCHEME WAS SET UP LONG AGO, TO MAKE MEN AND WOMEN, AND CHILDREN AND FAMILIES, SEXUAL SLAVES, BY KEEPING VITAL INFORMATION REGARDING WHO ARE YOU REAL PARENTS, REFER TO ROMAN POLANSKI'S CHINATOWN, WHEN FAYE DUNAWAY, IS SLAPPED REPEATEDLY ACROSS THE FACE, WHEN SHE HYSTERICALLY SAYS, "MY MOTHER IS MY SISTER...MY MOTHER IS MY MOTHER AND MY SISTER"...(MY CURRENT NOVEL, IN PURSUIT OF DESTINY IS USING THIS AS A PLOT LINE)...

BASICALLY THE NAMES OF MOVIES, DEFINE THE FATE OF THE ACTORS IN THEM, "MONSTERS BALL" ETC....AGAIN, THIS IS A POV, WHICH I BELIEVE IS SOUND, AND I BELIEVE FOR INSTANCE, GETTING BACK TO MY INTERRACIAL LOVE STORY, FRANCES LOVES FRANCES, CERTAIN PARTS OF THE INDUSTRY FEEL THEY MUST APPEASE AND SATISFY ETHNIC GROUPS AND PUT PRESSURE ON THE CREATIVE FORCES OF THE INDUSTRY...EXAMPLE OF THIS WAS TARENTINO'S MOVIE ABOUT THE SLAVE TURNED BOUNTY HUNTER, AND THEY CAME OUT WITH ANCILLARY PERKS, SUCH AS DOLLS FOR THE CHARACTERS IN THE FILM, THE BLACK COMMUNITY WAS OUTRAGED SUPPOSEDLY...IT'S THIS SAME IDEA ABOUT "AMOST AND ANDY" WHICH THE ORIGINAL ONE ON RADIO I UNDERSTAND THE ACTORS WERE WHITE, I'M SPEAKING ABOUT WHEN IT WAS ON TV, THERE WAS A TAXI DRIVER, AND THE KING FISH, A CON MAN, AND IT WAS A FUNNY SHOW AT THE TIME, BUT IT WAS SQUASHED, AND I RECALL WHEN NORMAN LEAR READ MY TELEPLAY ABOUT THE CHARACTER OF FLORIDA FINDING A LUMP ON HER BREAST, AND HE CALLED ME INTO HIS OFFICE AND STATED HE LIKED MY WRITING, AND APPARENTLY THE CAST MEMBERS, ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN PRETTY MUCH, OBJECTED BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SEXUAL...THERE HAS BEEN A VENDETTA OF WHITE ACTRESSES HAVING LOVE INTEREST WITH AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN, AND VISA VERSA, AND WE HAVE ALLOWED UNFORTUNATELY, A SMALL MINORITY OF PEOPLE WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CREATIVE PROCESS TO TAKE OVER AND RULE THIS INDUSTRY WHICH IS WHY IT IS SUFFERING RIGHT NOW...AND THEY COME IN ALL COLORS AND STRIPES...THEY GO AFTER ACTORS THAT ARE NOT JUST AFRICAN AMERICAN AND WHITE, BUT EVEN HISPANIC ACTORS, ASIAN IF YOU NOTICE AND CHECK THIS OUT AND PLEASE VERIFY, THE INTERRACIAL ALLIANCES WILL RESULT IN NEGATIVE RESULTS FOR THE ACTORS...EVEN WHEN I DID THE SERIES THE BEST OF EVERYTHING I WAS THE ONLY FEMALE IN THE CAST WHO DID NOT HAVE A LOVE INTEREST, I WAS CANNED AFTER 6 MONTHS FROM THE LIVE SOAP OPERA AS MENTIONED, VONETTA MCkEE DID A FILM WITH CLINT EASTWOOD SHE WOUND UP WITH BREAST CANCER, AND ROSALIND CASH DID A FILM WITH SEAN CONNERY AND JOHN VOIGHT, AND SHE PASSED AWAY AS WELL, ENDING THEIR CAREERS...I REMEMBER WHEN BENJAMIN BRATT AND PRETTY WOMAN, WONDERFUL ACTRESS WHOSE NAME ESCAPES ME WERE DATING, AND I GUESS CERTAIN PEOPLE IN THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY, AND MAYBE EVEN IN THE WHITE COMMUNITY DIDN'T LIKE IT, AND THIS SCENARIO WAS CONSTANTLY REPEATED, YOU HAVE SO CALLED ACTORS AND ACTRESSES, WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TRAINED, WHICH IF YOU'RE A NATURAL FINE BUT NO TECHNIQUE i HAD MENTIONED WHEN I SAW THE INDUSTRY CHANGE WHEN AGENTS WERE TELLING ME AND OTHER ACTORS AND ACTRESSES, NOT TO PUT WHERE THEY TRAINED ON THEIR RESUMES, OR WHO THEY HAD STUDIES ACTING WITH...AND DON'T PUT CREDITS BECAUSE I GUESS THEY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD DATE YOU. AT LEAST THAT WAS THE IMPLICATION...AND THE GHOULS BROUGHT IN THEIR METHOD OF CASTING,AND BELIEVE ME THE METHOD OF CASTING PRIOR TO HIRING CASTING AGENTS WAS DEFIENTLY DIFFERENT, YOUR AGENT WOULD ACTUALLY GO TO THE STUDIOS AND TALK THEIR TALENT UP AND THEN YOU WOULD AUDITION, NOW THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE MAKING THE DECISION, AND CASTING A FILM TAKES TALENT NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT, BUT I WONDER IF THERE COULD BE PERHAPS A BOARD OF SORTS THAT COULD SIT IN ON WHY CERTAIN TALENT SHOULD BE CAST...
THE INDUSTRY LIKE MOST EVERYTHING  HAS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF POLITICS INVOLVED, I MENTIONED THAT I HAD HEARD FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA DOING A PROBABLY NON PAYING COMMERCIAL FOR PHOENIX UNIVERSITY, THEY ARE PUSHING EDUCATION, WHICH IS HORRIBLY FLAWED, PUTTING STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN DEBT, AND DIRECTING PEOPLE IN THE DIRECTION THAT THE GHOULS WANT THEM TO GO. WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR GOD GIVEN TALENT.
EVEN SITTING WRITING THIS I HEAR COMMENTS ABOUT, "IT'S TOO MUCH" MEANING THAT i AM SAYING HOW I SEE IT, AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IF ANYTHING I AM BEING CONSIDERED FOR...I DON'T HAVE A CLUE, THOUGH FOLKS ARE SAYING,"SHE KNOWS"...WHAT IS IT THAT I'M SUPPSED TO KNOW...ALL I KNOW THAT I AM WRITING THESE COMMENTS TO GIVE PEOPLE MY UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE ON THE WAY I SEE THINGS, SOME PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AS TRUE, OTHERS WILL SAY OH THAT'S BS, AND OF COURSE DEPENDING ON THEIR MOTIVES FOR SAYING THIS WILL DETERMINE WHICH CAMP THEY'RE IN...WE CAN HAVE A GLOBAL PARTICIPATION AND THIS INDUSTRY AND OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN STARTED BY TRUE INNOVATORS AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED, CAN SOAR, AND WE CAN ALL LEARN PERHAPS, THANKS FOR LISTENING, ENJOY THE OSCARS AND I'M SURE IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER, ONCE WE IDENTIFY THE GHOULS AND GET THEM OUT OF THE WAY, SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO, AND THAT INCLUDES FOR EVERYONE, MAKING IT BETTER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment