Friday, February 21, 2014

What switching from gas fueled vehicles to Electric and Hybrid will do...

I can understand the concern for those oil producing nations, which of course includes the United States, but the reality in my opinion is that based on the fact that airplanes will be needing more fuel we haven't circumvented the need for oil in planes, and the planes will be constructed with an entirely new platform to accomodate more flights and greater amounts of passengers...Again, this is just my opinion, but there is evidence that things are getting better, just look up at the blue skies right here in LA...I recall not too long ago when I used to zip around in my little Datsun 240 not having a care in the world about the environment, until I sold the car and opted, reluctantly, to a hyprid, the Honda Insight...Now since all of us are living together in one big cereal bowl we need to be cognizant of the fact of what ever actions we take can have an effect that can influence someone clear across the other side of the globe...So, are we going to be responsible for each other or are we going to be ego gratifyers and think how many folks will stop and stare when you drive your beautiful Bently, Rolls or whatever, and they are beautiful machines now doubt, but the thrill of driving these machines is very short lived and yet the damaging effects to the globe and the people is huge, Word Up...
Changing the subject if I may, I would like to know how much percentage wise doesJPMorgan charge us for placing our money in banks around the world.  I want to know because I have posed a fee of a total of 1% gross for all teams which I believe is reasonable, nothing yet has been written in stone, so it remains open ended...My writing projects I expect to be paid handsomely and so it goes...
Also, let me present my Wish List once again...Distributiion companies so we can distribute our own product be it film, plays, novels, etc. and this is across the board for small business owners, family businesses, etc, and to weed out those individuals or conglomorates that are only interested in their own bottom line with no regard to anyone else's survival including senior citizens,this should not be young against old, or rich against poor, however, like the song dictates, the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer...How do we level the playing field...The boards that I proposed in the global plan will help determine this, and yes, Iwill be participating on some of the boards, thats why it takes time, and I know many are in a hurry but considering that this is a global plan that will be on going in perpetuity tells me that we must take our time, and time is on our side because the Creator is making the decisions and I for instance act as a conduit for the execution of these decisions and I am not by any stretch of the imagination doing this alone, remember, WE HAVE FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES.
We all have sinned and we owe it to those coming in to the world for the first time a chance to see how morally good human beings can be at most times, none of us is perfect, and I say that from my own personal experience and even though we are both good and bad I must always remind myself that there are more good people in the world than bad. WORD! ROCK ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment