Saturday, February 22, 2014

How they steal from us, but that is changing...(Cont'd)

Yes, how dare that I shouldn't allow the ghouls to steal from me, and they were going to make sure that I pay...In the prior blog today I mentioned about James Aubrey I believe who brought the Beverly Hillbillies to CBS if not mistaken, though the Hollywood Reporter never mentions this, they are rewriting history, changing names of authors, to satisfy their greed so that the royalties do not go to the proper individuals and family...When I said that Billie Holiday held me as a baby this was true, she visited my Mom in the hospital when she had me and held me...She was an artist that got hooked on drugs and died too soon...What about her recordings and who is getting her royalties, and the same thing with actors, I know that all of my residuals with all the commercials I had done and made a living, those have been going elsewhere, I know my accountant had asked, why don't you have any W2's from Universal?  You think I'm the only one the studios are doing this with...?

That's why we need our own distribution companies, and studios, and the people that have been cheating us should foot the bill...

Regarding my condo that I had purchased in 92 and if you think it's easy working on commission only, think again, particularly for a woman, very few women white or black were even in the industry and of course many men didn't like the fact that I was pretty good...And the resentment only increased and certain black actors I was told would make derogatory remarks, but hey, that's just the nature of the beast...

So, I got what the Creator wanted me to have by working for it...And going all the way back to HL Green (I understand the name had been changed since then, I believe it is now SL Green, and then while married I worked for Singer Sewing Machine as a key punch operator, and also at Bank of America at night...So I have always worked and paid taxes and invested, so how did I wind up with none of my IRA's, which have been completely wiped out, and how was this done I ask myself...

And now they want to take my global idea, right out from under me, and the irony is that many people have already received money and I have received zilch, and I do recall when I was raising money for the church in Santa monica, and they were having a fish fry, and after I had gotten the measly 70 grand when the attorney received close to 80 Mr Ritz, and Peter Epstein and Michael Gertlin etc, when I went to work for them were floundering, and I believe most of those that left Merit were contacted by Aflac, and most of the gold companies are not on the up and up with clients, and that's actually why I was fired, that's what I had done wrong, is service clients, and yet they are still in business...And again it's the ghouls...

They will say that my work is not good, when it is, because they resent that I'm a woman, somewhat attractive, and they don't like the fact that they can't control me.  Mark Avila, my boss at Topz and Mark, if you're listening we should open up Topz globally a healthful burger chain, in fact the chef was female, and she was great, but the government stepped in and closed that down, and then of course the registered reps were accused of stealing, when it was these so called NASD and other organizations, what if I told you that there was no Bernie Madeoff, and why does Kevin Bacon continue to work, he and his wife supposedly were victims of Bernie Madeoff, total scam in my opinion, but whose paying for that...I remember Kevin did a movie where he was taunting a little black girl on a school ground, don't remember the name, but that was a scenario directly from my life, we are being listened to and observed constantly, and all these politicians need to be held accountable, At Merit they called me an "unsocial bitch" because I would never take them up on their many invitations to go party with them, and that's another reason why I was fired.  I'd rather go home and work on my writing...So I paid the price, Jim Abrams and his bunch, of Star Trech fame, the original Arora(maybe wrong spelling) was brilliantly played by Nichelle Nichols, Kyle Johnson her son played my brother, in the film, "Brother On the Run" the director created the series with the three white females, I said why don't you make one black, he shook his head no, but later they redid the show using a black girl, they keep recycling stuff, because they don't want to pay writers, they hate writers, because we think, and they don't want anyone to think, they'd rather give you drugs, and whores, and keep you stupid, Fred introduced me to the Governor at the time, and I was invited to come back back that night, but I declined, Governor Edwards I believe, so there's plenty of blame to go around, virtually black men pimping actresses, and perhaps actors too for that matter and Fred Williamson, the black producer from Louisiana, loved to talk about how they would go into the banks and take out money to make their films, and I was a good girl, not innocent, but stupid, but I knew there would come a day when my projects would be done and I never gave up hope, because I had the kind of parents that instilled in me a good value system (perhaps), THE CREATOR KNOWS AND SEES EVERYTHING...and when my "husband" said to me a couple of days ago when I asked if he could loan me some money, He said, "You don't deserve it because of your past". Now really, I had his son, turned down alimoney, and he tries to take my property perhaps with the help of some of the very people in my condo on hillside, and also the church goers in Santa Monica, where I saw the woman that resembled Oprah, ha ha,  some people are suggesting that I take my time in selling my condo,, perhaps I can get the amount that I deserve, but we'll see.
In the meantime WE HAVE WORK TO DO, AND I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE FEE KICKS IN SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE CHECK OUT PRIOR BLOG AND YOU'LL SEE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT THAT YOU CAN DEPOSIT DIRECTLY, BUT EVEN IF YOU CAN'T OR DON'T WANT TO, I STILL HOPE WE'LL STAND TOGETHER, THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, AND STOP THE INSANITY, I BELIEVE WE CAN AND WILL SUCCEED, GOD IS GREAT, AND REMEMBER, THERE ARE MANY MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAN BAD ONES, DON'T FORGET THAT...IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER WHEN TIMES GET HARD, AND THEY WILL, BUT WE WILL PREVAIL, GOOD ALWAYS DOES.
(c) COPYRIGHT  by Gwendolyn Mitchell 2/22/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment