Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kudos Aside...Back to the Ghouls VS You and Me...Us...We...

As previous stated some car dealerships do not meet the standards of good Customer Service...And also the Credit Scoring companies, i.e. Equifax. TransUnion, and the third one slips my mind...We can also add them to the ghoul list along with the banks, insurance companies, organized religion, etc. etc.  I DID INFORM THE REPORTING CREDIT SERVICE OF SOMEONE STEALING MY CREDIT CARD AND SUPPOSEDLY THEY WERE ARRESTED IN BEVERLY HILLS. 

Remember on a previous blog I spoke about not being invited to the "party" (REFERRING TO THE OSCARS) but you'll be paying for it...The intent of the ghouls is to drive as many of us in to bankruptcy as quickly as possible...TO PROVIDE THE REVENUE FOR THE EXPENSIVE AFTER DINNER PARTIES THE NIGHT OF THE OSCARS ETC...

AGAIN I ASK, WHY WAS JANET JACKSON RIDICULED WHEN IT WAS TIMBERLAKE WHO RIPPED HER TOP OFF...I UNDERSTAND SHE GOT MARRIED RECENTLY, I WONDER IF IT WAS HER CHOICE...AND GOD KNOWS, ALL DUE RESPECT, THE JACKSONS SPENT LOTS ON PLASTIC SURGERY...

I AM AND AM STILL BEING USED AS A GUINEA PIG TO FIND OUT HOW I LIVE, WHATI THINK, AND HOW I THINK, AND I HAVE NO PRIVACY WHAT SO EVER, AGAIN, THE AFLACS, MERIT FINANCIALS, AND ALL THE OTHERS THAT I HAVE LISTED IN PRIOR BLOGS ARE GUILTY, AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A DIME.  IF BILL GATES HAD DEVISED THIS PLAN, HE WOULD BE RECEIVING BILLIONS, AS I SHOULD AS WELL.

OH YES, MOTHERS DEFEND THEIR CHILDREN, PARTICULARLY WHEN THEY ARE GOOD, SUCH AS MY SON,HIS EX WIFE'S SIR NAME WAS LOVELACE, AND I'M WONDERING IF THAT NAME HAS BECOME MY NIGHTMARE AS WELL.  SAW HER DRIVING AFIAT YESTERDAY. RETIRED AT 50 FROM THE FIRE DEPT, WAY TO GO.

Went looking for a an electric or hybrid, and went to a Toyota dealership, currently I'm driving a Honda Insight, a 2010, and I'm paying way too much $330 per month for a 4 year old USED AUTO, with 23K miles.  I terminated the prepaid maintence and a check for approx. 1800 should be going back to Chase...which would more than cover the two pay periods which I deliberately missed since the Hollywood Honda managment was pretty squirlly in wanting me to keep the car, and yet they have not as yet sent the $1,800 that they need to so that I would have no deliquency...Of course that would defeat the purpose.

I discovered that my Fico Score went from 770 in Dec. 2010, when I was WRONGFULLY TERMINATED FROM MERIT FINANCIAL, (and interestingly enough Mark Reynolds one of the individuals that I had to mention in my lawsuit against Merit, is now driving a brand new Prious(was this a payoff and why did my ex co workers from Merit living directly across the street from me, I saw them exiting in droves) to now thanks to the manager at Toyota of Culver City it is now 440.  So of course many companies have been running my credit I would say without my permission.  Other interesting fact is that when I requested a copy of the Credit Report I was told that they were not allowed to give it to the potential customer.  Interesting don't you think?....

Now there is a history with Culver City Toyota, I was looking for a sales job since as stated prior I had been prevented from pursuing my acting career in the industry despite good credits, lousy agents, too many not knowing what to do...And a contrived vendetta...The sales job was posted on Career Builder, which was how I was contacted at Aflac as well...I believe that this was in retaliation of several things, I'm single, which I like, I own property, I recall right after I had purchased my first property that I started getting ads over the internet wanting to know my dating preference with Photos, again I feel this is deliberate internet harassment, and I have a feeling that others have experienced this as well.  The ghouls definetly want you hooked up, whether it's wrong or right...Divorce pays attorneys very well, at least it use to, now what pays is bankruptcy...Hence the deliberate piling on of costs, etc. and of course, as in The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck, when the government was giving free land to people wanting to come out West and work the land, Homesteaders was the title given to these industrious individuals, and they did just that.  Came out developed the land, planted crops, and as soon as the Homesteaders began to thrive, guess what, THE BANKS CAME IN, KICKED THEM OFF THE PROPERTY AND TOOK THE LAND...FREE LABOR...NOW...GOING BACK TO MY GLOBAL PLAN, AND WHY THERE IS SUCH RESISTANCE FROM THREE OF THE MAJOR BANKS, WHEN I STATE I DON'T LIKE MONOPOLIES, AND BY ALL BANKS AND CREDIT UNIONS BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE, WILL LESSEN THE POWER THAT THE BANKS HAVE OVER ALL THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD...
NOW I COULD AS OTHERS HAVE DONE, GET ON DISABILITY OR SUCH, BUT THIS I CHOOSE NOT TO DO, AGAIN, I AM AN ACTRESS, WRITER AND DIRECTOR, AND MY SCREENPLAYS ARE EXCELLENT,AS WELL AS MY PLAYS, ETC. BUT I AM GETTING RESISTANCE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO THE SAME UNFAIR POSITION...
REMEMBER, HAVING WORKED FOR OVER 58 YEARS, AND THE AMOUNT OF TAXES I HAVE PAID, AND THE CHARITIES I'VE GIVEN TO, NOT INCLUDING ALL THE GRATUITIES I'VE GIVEN, AND THE AMOUNT OF RETAIL I'VE PAID, ETC. ETC. ETC. LIKE MOST OF YOU, I AM BEHIND THE EIGHT BALL, VIA NO FAULT OF MY OWN.  This is a deliberate affront to Artists, Free Thinkers, Small Independent Business Owners, Certain Racially Profiled Groups. etc. 
The attempt to put an artist in a "trick bag" and I overheard someone say ."She's afraid of dying"...NOT AT ALL...I'm afraid of not being the star I should have been long ago, and being "put to death" before the Creator decides to take me, in other words, I don't believe the GHOULS have the right to put anyone to "death".  They're not equipped to make that decision.  The Internet is not our friend, I'm speaking of the Citizens of the World, oh and by the way, I have a feeling that some people have been kind enough to send me correspondence,WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED, SOMETHING SEEMED TO HAPPEN TO THE MAIL BOX, AND I SAW A MAIL PERSON CARRYING QUITE A  FEW ENVELOPES OUT, SO I WANT TO THANK THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAD SENT CORRESPONDENCE TO ME, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED ANY OF IT...ALSO, THERE SUPPOSEDLY HAVE BEEN NO DONATIONS TO THE CAUSE OF THE PEACELOVESPEECH, 90/10, CHILD'S LAB, WHICH I BELIEVE INDIVIDUALS ARE BEING COMPENSATED WITHOUT MY EVEN KNOWING ABOUT IT. i have not been compensated,and the american academy of motion pictures art and sciences of which i am a non voting member, though i mentioned yesterday why movies are so important, my intention was to make it clear as to how I feel about the medium of film, unfortunately, due to the racist history of the industry in general, I believe there is much room for improvement, and I am the one I believe that the creator has chosen to make that change. By the way, you yawners out there, I'm not here for your entertainment...Gutless wonders, is there anyone other than me that has the guts to speak up on what's happening?  Your opinion of me doesn't matter either.  YOU ARE NOT THE ONE IN CHARGE!!! 
 (C)GWENDOLYN MITCHELL 02/04/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment